TRT 4 weeks in TT 454-758, FT 4.7-10, E 17.2-42.4

Buy Lab Tests Online

Yettigiant

Seeking advice on my protocol and go forward recommendations given the following:

Just started TRT 4 weeks ago, did a baseline blood work on T & E:
TT = 454
FT = 4.7
E = 17.2

My protocol: 100mg T-cyp 2 times per week (Mon & Thurs). 200mg total for the week
Plan to add HCG and AI's (as necessary) in a week to my protocol after my vacation next week, as flying overseas with injectables is a bit of a concern.

New blood work:
TT = 758 (my desire was to achieve 900 or a bit more, to fall into the 25 year old age range)
FT = 10 (my desire to be top of the panel range at 35)
E = 42.4 (WTF - scares the shit out of me... this moved on my panel more than anything, more than double... clearly I aromatize well, not my desired effect).

Considering the following (after my vacation):
- increase T-cyp dose another 25mg per dose to a total of 250mg/week
- Begin HCG 500IU's total per week, 250IU's 2xweek
- 0.25mg AI once or twice a week, although my pills don't split easily - bought a pill splitter.
- take blood work again in 4 weeks.

Non-quantitative data - don't really feel much different since taking T and don't have high E symptoms (mood, depression, sensitive nipples)….

Any thoughts or guidance from those who have experience tweaking protocols would be most welcome.

Thanks - this is a great forum.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bochinit

Something are wrong here, 700' mark with 200mg test per week is not right. Don't increase it, it's already double of the usual dosage for trt.

Your testosterone is underdosed or you hypermetabolize fast. You need to check it.

Systemlord

You need very frequent injections if you want to lower estrogen and avoid AI usage, I would do a daily protocol if you really want estrogen lower than testosterone. Decreasing body fat should go a long way towards lowering estrogen.

You would need to decrease the dosage though, daily or EOD protocols usually require less testosterone to see the same levels because hormones are not getting a chance to decline much.

You definitely have high SHBG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching