TRT, 25yo, Nebido and bloodwork

Buy Lab Tests Online

Profion9k

Hey guys
Former personaltrainer, teamtrainer in crossfit/yoga and fitness within teamsports... 2014 i went through testicular cancer, chemo and surgeries and was left feeling horrible!

I tried to recover naturally, but was always fighting fatigue, brain fog, hairloss, muscle loss, sexual drive wich then lead me to research my testosteron levels: In India they were TT 260 and free 7.5 (8-35) ?

Comming back to Denmark I continued to recover naturally, but still fought against faul fatigue, tiredness, depression.. Blood was drawn and T came 15nmol wich is kinda ok, but not great....

I have started TRT wich was a injection of Nebido 1000ml 750mg active T ? 6weeks after my T level was 15nmol wich i dont function any good at... I am now on my second injection week 6, and feel FU**** horrible..

nevertheless. symptoms
1. Low libido
2. erection quality "worse"
3. I feel awesome week 1-4, at week 5/6 i lose benefits of TRT and become depressed, lose energy, mental clarity and overall grumpy none social.

So basicly i have no idea why my libdo and erections are worse with TRT then with low T? OK i get the point with Nebido, but heck I live off of fitness? I dont need the same protocol as a 80year old man!

Bloods from TRT: any ideas on my numbers / symptoms?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20rlnyc&s=8#.VWtk5EZmfrY
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=243j2vc&s=8#.VWtkykZmfrZ

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Your libido/erectile function is sound during the first four weeks following an injection? Was Nebido the only TRT option your doctor discussed?

Last edited:

ERO

I have heard of several guys using Nebido that like it, but all of them have had to adjust their injection schedule. It sounds like if you could inject every 4 weeks you would feel good, as its weeks 5-6 that are awful. Is that an option with your doctor? Getting a shot every 4 weeks instead of every 6?

abram134

what are your shbg lvls you can have low shbg good tt and ft and still feel like shit due to low shbg shbg lvls areussually low for people that are 10-30 afterthat they increase t

Profion9k

From what I can see they are about 25-30

I talked to doc, and we have arranged that I will be injecting every 6th week! wich is great
He did mention that my LH/FSH basicly are 0 at week 5-6 so im... well... shutdown?

CoastWatcher

Again, is there a possibility you can switch to another protocol? Injecting testosterone enanthate, for example, every three days? That sort of protocol has worked for many, including me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me