Trouble with first day on pregnenolone

Buy Lab Tests Online
I tried 30mg pregnenolone this morning with breakfast, and about 2 hours later, was hit with such fatigue, I almost had to leave work. It was truly unbearable. Also had some dandelion tea, and I thought that might have been it - but I made some more and it doesn't seem to be the cause. Writing this post would be entirely impossible if I were in that state again.

I've heard that most everyone prefers to take pregnenolone in the morning. Is it possible I'm an exception? Any other suggestions to try or things to consider?

Full disclosure - I did recently finish a week trial of HCG for Dr Saya before our consult to make sure I don't tolerate it well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

It was initially recommended for me to take it in the evening, but I ended up taking it in the morning with DHEA.
No real written rule on when to take it.
So the evening would appear to be a better choice for you.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Seems to be a lot of individual variability, and 30 mg is a large dose. Perhaps in your case the excess pregenolone really spiked progesterone, which certainly can have a sedating effect.

I actually wonder if it's my NAC supplement starting to cause drowsiness. It's happening again today (not as badly), and I know that can be a side effect of NAC. It's been stimulating up until now for me, but maybe that's changing. I'll try stopping that first to clear that up.

TorontoTRT

I'm talking 100 mg slow release compounded Pregnenolone daily, but I can't tell if it's doing anything at all. It's definitely not sedating in any way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me