Triptorelin to Restore HPTA

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jucaro

Triptorelin is used clinically to produce castration by suppressing LH and FSH, being agonistic but constant stimulation produces the opposite effect.

It has been claimed that a single dose of 100 mcg would be fine to restore HPTA.

I would like to have some input on this...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Yes, a single spike of trip will mimic a spike of GNRH, and many experiance a "one shot" fix of the HPTA, per bodybuilders anecdotes.

On the other hand, a large depot of trip will not mimic a spike (rise and fall). The constant elevated trip (gnrh) will suppress LH/FSH. This is used to chemically castrate sex criminals.

The key difference is a spike vs constant elevated levels.

Jucaro

Yes, a single spike of trip will mimic a spike of GNRH, and many experiance a "one shot" fix of the HPTA, per bodybuilders anecdotes.

On the other hand, a large depot of trip will not mimic a spike (rise and fall). The constant elevated trip (gnrh) will suppress LH/FSH. This is used to chemically castrate sex criminals.

The key difference is a spike vs constant elevated levels.
I read and study showing a case of recovery with triptoreline, single shot 100 mcg, but it is a case of only one individual, and no follow up is reported.
I also read (may be true or not) Dr. Crisler was using triptoreline to restore hpta on some of his patients, but then he stopped using that therapy.
Triptoreline is not short-acting, cause it has (I think) long half life, so I don't know if even a single shot can be considered just a "spike". Is is just my thought, cause I am just starting to learn this topic, I have not performed a deep research on it..
I would like to know about more cases using triptoreline (succesful or not).

Jucaro

This is when suppresive treatment has been administered and then stopped:

"La duración exacta de la acción de GONAPEPTYL® DAILY 0,1 mg/ml no se ha determinado, pero la supresión hipofisaria persiste durante al menos 6 días después del final del tratamiento. Después de la interrupción de GONAPEPTYL® DAILY 0,1 mg/ml, se espera una nueva caída en la LH circulante antes de que los valores iniciales de LH se alcancen nuevamente después de aproximadamente 2 semanas"

"The exact duration of action of GONAPEPTYL® DAILY 0.1 mg/ml has not been determined. but pituitary suppression persists for at least 6 days after the end of the treatment. After discontinuation of GONAPEPTYL® DAILY 0.1 mg/ml, a further drop in circulating LH before initial LH values are reached again after about 2 weeks"

From the above I guess, if one single shot elevates LH and FSH, then if it is given again after 2 weeks, it will be elevating levels again, and suppression does not occurs....
I would like to hear opinions and experiences...

Attachments

• M19057L02 Gonapeptil.pdf
    138.3 KB · Views: 48

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I read and study showing a case of recovery with triptoreline, single shot 100 mcg, but it is a case of only one individual, and no follow up is reported.
I also read (may be true or not) Dr. Crisler was using triptoreline to restore hpta on some of his patients, but then he stopped using that therapy.
Triptoreline is not short-acting, cause it has (I think) long half life, so I don't know if even a single shot can be considered just a "spike". Is is just my thought, cause I am just starting to learn this topic, I have not performed a deep research on it..
I would like to know about more cases using triptoreline (succesful or not).
We've been a little skeptical of that case study, but a tip of the hat to @Appassionato for finding a related case study on buserelin, which I've attached.

A low-dose buserelin nasal spray appears to be an effective and well-tolerated therapeutic option for patients with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism of hypothalamic origin.

It may be that gonadorelin is just as effective in such a protocol. The possibility of using a nasal spray instead of injections could make the therapy much more accessible, either as monotherapy or as an add-on to TRT.

Attachments

• A man with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism successfully treated with nasal administration of the...pdf
    76.6 KB · Views: 52

Jucaro

We've been a little skeptical of that case study, but a tip of the hat to @Appassionato for finding a related case study on buserelin, which I've attached.

A low-dose buserelin nasal spray appears to be an effective and well-tolerated therapeutic option for patients with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism of hypothalamic origin.

It may be that gonadorelin is just as effective in such a protocol. The possibility of using a nasal spray instead of injections could make the therapy much more accessible, either as monotherapy or as an add-on to TRT.
Thank you, @Cataceous for the information...
The article says:
"Excessive doses may induce a down-regulation of the pituitary and gonadal receptors, and low doses may be ineffective. Because of the difficulty in determining the effective dose, GnRH analogues have not been successful for treating patients with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism "

I wonder what the frequency of triptoreline 100mcg could be that stimulates and do not down-regulates lh and fsh production... for what I posted above, one shot every 2 weeks could be safe, or even once a week, but... Would it have ahough therapeutic effect? (Who knows?...)

We don't have gonadorelin or Busereline nasal spray here...

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
@Cataceous
May I know how you use gonadorelin? And since you're on testosterone and enclomiphene also, What gonadorelin adds to you? Why do you use all together?

BigTex

I have seen a lot of guys have very good results with triptorelin. Here is the study. Very small test sample but none the less good data.

Attachments

• triptorelin.pdf
    79.5 KB · Views: 87

Jucaro

I have seen a lot of guys have very good results with triptorelin. Here is the study. Very small test sample but none the less good data.
Do you mean those guys had good results with a single dose? Have you known of any case using more than one dose?

BigTex

Absolutely....100mcg is all it takes. It has also been used for chemical castration but the dose is 4mg. Most vials I have seen are in 100mcg doses

From the study:
"The bodybuilder responded immediately to the hormone treatment. Within several minutes the concentration of LH and FSH in his blood had risen."
"The doctors saw the bodybuilder 10 days later. His energy had returned and the testosterone concentration in his blood had risen to 7 ng/ml. Another three weeks later, his testosterone level was still normal, and his libido had returned too."

Triptorelin works by acting on the gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptors in the pituitary gland and stimulates the release of follicular stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. In simpler terms, it stimulates the production of testosterone in males and estrogen in females.

Here is a good video from a pharmaceutical company

Jucaro

The possibility of using a nasal spray instead of injections could make the therapy much more accessible, either as monotherapy or as an add-on to TRT.
I understand you are using gonadorelin injections, but I see it is also available as nasal spray. Any special reason to stay on injections?

Direct-Peptide-NasalSpray-Gonadorelin-25ml.jpg

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I understand you are using gonadorelin injections, but I see it is also available as nasal spray. Any special reason to stay on injections?

Yes, it's easer to include other peptides, such as oxytocin, kisspeptin-10 and GHK-Cu. Also, dosing with nasal sprays is less flexible. It's not clear what the dose size is with the product you mention. If the dispenser is like some others then it's 0.1 mL per pump, or 16 mcg of gonadorelin per pump, which seems reasonable.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me