Trimix : Why no more than 3 injections a week ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jeanbrun

Why not 7 injections a week ? Or even twice a day. Chemicals are cleared within 8 hours maximum (half life papaverine 2 hours, phentolamine 20 minutes , aprostadil 10 minutes.) I have tested second injection 5 hours after first one. Same result as first injection

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

edward

needle insertion
The most important things to do in order to minimize the risk of fibrosis (scar tissue formation) from penile injection therapy are: 1) Use a very fine or small gauge needle (30 or 31G) to reduce tissue trauma. 2) Stretch the penis out while grasping the glans before the injection and while infusing the medication. Release the stretch just before withdrawing the needle. This thins out a relatively thick sheath of tissue (tunica albuguinea) which surrounds the erectile tissue thereby making needle insertion easier and minimizing trauma. 3) Very importantly apply at least 2 minutes of pressure over the injection site right after the injection (thumb over injection site and index or middle finger on opposite side). If on anticoagulant therapy 5 minutes of pressure should be applied. 4) As already stated limit the frequency of injections to 3x/week and no more than 1x/day to give the tissues time to repair. Preventing penile fibrosis is important as it can cause curvature of the erect penis as well as render the injection therapy increasingly less effective.

slicktop

Hey guys: don't google Trimix on your work PC if you don't know what it is. Just a hint. There's graphics.

I'm a little verklempt...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching