Trimix vs bimix question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Techguy

I've used trimix for psychogenic, not organic ED, thus at very low doses with great results. My main issue is that it even at the lowest does required to get a solid erection, it lasts too long, close to 4 hours and requiring various measures to lose it. The last time, it went over and I needed to use the 0.6 ml injection of phenylephrine, which fortunately took care of it immediately. Definitely don't want to end up in the ER.

I have seen some sources that say bimix lasts 30 minutes to an hour, and another saying 1 - 2 hours. 30 minutes is a bit short, one to two would be perfect. Has anyone used both, and can you give me a comparison of the duration?

Also, I am assuming it is the alprostadil that makes trimix last longer. I've seen the lowest mix as 10/30/1, the pharmacy I'm using has 20/30/1 ... would it help if I tried to get the 10/30/1 ?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Techguy

Yes. You are super sensitive to Trimix. Usual dose is 0.12 to 0.16 ml as a starting dose.

BIMIX works well and it is not required (only suggested) to be refrigerated.
@Nelson Vergel , thank you for the reply!... I expected the dose to be low, because this is psychogenic not organic ED, but what surprised me is the duration, and also slight variation between batches. I use this very sparingly, so I will order a new refill only because the previous expired. Only on my 2nd order, and noticed the 2nd batch required just a bit more to get the same effect (not because of tolerance, the first still worked fine, something about the strength variation), adjusted OK on first try, but for the 2nd try I went a little too high and ended up with a 5 hour erection needing the antidote.

Any idea what the duration is on bimix vs trimix, assuing you find the dose of each to get the fully desired hardness effect? Also like the idea of less fridge... I used trimix unrefrigerated for several days, and also expired, and still worked great (except the duration) ... maybe that's because the other 2 ingredients were doing the job.

tropicaldaze1950

This is something I need to know. My urologist was going to prescribe Trimix but having to refrigerate it would draw my wife's attention. Though I don't know the comparative efficacy of Bimix, being able to keep it at room temp is an advantage. Even with my wife declining from dementia, she has her affectionate and playful moments.

Techguy

Bimix works as well as Trimix for most guys.
@Nelson Vergel thanks again for your responses. To me the "works as well" part has two components--erection hardness, and duration. Ideally, you want good hardness for a reasonable (not to priapism) duration. From what I read, the duration is less with bimix, I was just trying to gauge how much less, assuming you got the same hardness with the dose you chose for each. Thanks!

EDIT: also to note, I've often read "trimix works a little better for the same cost", given as a reason for going with trimix, assuming the guy didn't have an issue with the third ingredient... I always assumed this "works better" meant because the duration was longer.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nothing in erectile function is precise even in the same person. One day something works better than other times. Sleep quality, stress, alcohol / substance use, injection technique, etc etc can modify erection hardness duration.

I say try it and see. I think the risks of priapism are lower with BIMIX. Most men orgasm within 30 min at most anyway. Refractory time changes as we age and depending on how frequently we orgasm per week, as well as how turned on we are with our sex partners.

sabattis

I've used trimix for psychogenic, not organic ED, thus at very low doses with great results. My main issue is that it even at the lowest does required to get a solid erection, it lasts too long, close to 4 hours and requiring various measures to lose it. The last time, it went over and I needed to use the 0.6 ml injection of phenylephrine, which fortunately took care of it immediately. Definitely don't want to end up in the ER.

I have seen some sources that say bimix lasts 30 minutes to an hour, and another saying 1 - 2 hours. 30 minutes is a bit short, one to two would be perfect. Has anyone used both, and can you give me a comparison of the duration?

Also, I am assuming it is the alprostadil that makes trimix last longer. I've seen the lowest mix as 10/30/1, the pharmacy I'm using has 20/30/1 ... would it help if I tried to get the 10/30/1 ?

Thanks for any suggestions.
After a prostatectomy in 8/22, I used trimix not quite weekly from 1/23 thru mid-4/23. Erections were more than adequate, but lasted at least 2 hours, and the injection stung and the tip of my penis was painful from initial erection till it subsided. I could orgasm, but can’t say the experience was pleasant. Every time I thrusted, it felt like I was banging my head (literally and figuratively) against a wall and it sure wasn’t because my wife’s vagina wasn’t well naturally lubricated. I switched to bimix a week ago, and had no more pain and my erection lasted about an hour. Far better for me…and her! Orgasm for both as usual, and the usual multiple for her. FYI, I’m 69 yrs old; she is 65 yrs old. I was/am using about 0.2 ml each time.

DaveK22

Yes. You are super sensitive to Trimix. Usual dose is 0.12 to 0.16 ml as a starting dose.

BIMIX works well and it is not required (only suggested) to be refrigerated.
I must be a unicorn...I'm 56 and I do only .05 ml of trimix and it gives a 45 min erection. .07-08 is close to 90 minutes. I won't go higher than that. "But "everyone is different" as they say ;)

Grrrr

Last edited:

jayt

Bimix works as well as Trimix for most guys. You can preload the syringe and freeze them or put them in a safe place to be ready if sex happens. I bought a few of these to put the syringes in:

GMS Syringe Case - Portable Travel Insulin Carrying Case for Pre-Filled Syringes (2 Pack) (Black)

the GMS Syringe Cases are awesome, I highly recommend and suggest you get more than 2. I put one in the glove box of the car prior to leaving home and if get lucky, I then slip into my pocket and "take a pee" to inject ... put syringe back into case return to pocket and am ready for action, disposing of syringe later at home. Never been "caught" :)

the GMS Syringe Cases are awesome, I highly recommend and suggest you get more than 2. I put one in the glove box of the car prior to leaving home and if get lucky, I then slip into my pocket and "take a pee" to inject ... put syringe back into case return to pocket and am ready for action, disposing of syringe later at home. Never been "caught" :)

This sounds perfect. I am widowed an in the last year have had a couple of the most attractive women with me, and they seemed unwilling to touch my big fella to assist, but would have loved to have given it to them good.

I assume you use Bimix as @Nelson Vergel pointed out as not needing refrigeration? I'm not sure I can slip a travel kit in my pocket discreetly though I've not seen the size

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching