Trimix versus Quadmix??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jaydubbs

71 yo male, no other health issues, on 120mg Test Cyp twice week for last 18 months. I have been using Trimix successfully for about seven years. Up until last three months I'd say what used to be superhuman erections have become now like 90% (hard enough to work, but barely). I'll add that I only use it every 1-2 sometimes 3 weeks.
The Trimix is currently 27mg/ml Papaverine /2mg/ml Phentolomine / 40 mcg/ml PGE
My Uro doesn't want to increase dosage or move to Quadmix saying that current protocall is enough (it was)
Has anyone used both Tri and Quad and what was the experience? I obviously might be looking for another source and are there any suggestions? Is lyophilized sp?
as effective but cost more?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wrongway

I have pretty much the same issue. Tri worked for awhile but not so much now. Mine is 30 papaverine, 1 Phen and 60 PGE1. My Urologist also will not up the mix so im looking for a new Urologist. It seems that we get desensitized after a time. Hope you find answers.

Jaydubbs

I have pretty much the same issue. Tri worked for awhile but not so much now. Mine is 30 papaverine, 1 Phen and 60 PGE1. My Urologist also will not up the mix so im looking for a new Urologist. It seems that we get desensitized after a time. Hope you find answers.
I'm finding that some online sources will considerably up the dose. I haven't checkd yet, but I'm sure it will FAR more expensive than my $130 for 5ML to which I was accustomed!
Also the the lyophilized version if effective makes so much sense.
I'm going to try again with my Uro whom I've been with for several years, but looking for another locally (Cleveland.)

wrongway

Yes I have also seen places online that will go much stronger or go
quad mix. Most I have seen are quit expensive. I started paying about
the same 130 then went up to 170 so I kinda quit using.
Yes I agree lyophilized makes the most sense. Good Luck with
talking to your Uro. I would have thought the prices would come down
but has not. If I find a good deal I will let ya know.

mqsymth

I started trimix about 6 years ago. I started at 0.12ml and had to increase by 10% every 6 moons or so. I’m now up to o.40ml. I asked my urologist if I needed to switch to quadmix and he said no. I use a 31g 5/16 “ nettle to inject. It takes 4 to 5 min to get to 100% with massaging.

Simbarn

71 yo male, no other health issues, on 120mg Test Cyp twice week for last 18 months. I have been using Trimix successfully for about seven years. Up until last three months I'd say what used to be superhuman erections have become now like 90% (hard enough to work, but barely). I'll add that I only use it every 1-2 sometimes 3 weeks.
The Trimix is currently 27mg/ml Papaverine /2mg/ml Phentolomine / 40 mcg/ml PGE
My Uro doesn't want to increase dosage or move to Quadmix saying that current protocall is enough (it was)
Has anyone used both Tri and Quad and what was the experience? I obviously might be looking for another source and are there any suggestions? Is lyophilized sp?
as effective but cost more?
Are you taking 120 mg of testosterone twice a week as it reads or did you mean to say you are on 120 mg split in two injections of 60 mg each?
It is interesting to me that your Trimix injections are not working as well since being on TRT... after a period of time.

Jaydubbs

Are you taking 120 mg of testosterone twice a week as it reads or did you mean to say you are on 120 mg split in two injections of 60 mg each?
It is interesting to me that your Trimix injections are not working as well since being on TRT... after a period of time.
I take 120mg Test Cyp weekly in two injections. I mentioned because I knew someone would ask. My use of Trimix well predates my use of Test (18 months) Testosterone is no universal cure for ED and was certainly not in my case. The Trimix only got less effective in my case in the previous couple of months.

DaveK22

Just my 2 cents from personal experience...
1. After reconstituting, preload 5-6 syringes and freeze both vial & syringes.
2. Need a syringe?... take 1 out of freezer & it will thaw quick simply by wrapping warm hand/finger around it.
3. When you need more syringes, thaw vial in warm water. Once all liquid,shake gently before loading each syringe. Then get everything back frozen before getting warm.
4. I personally use 31G & 5/16" insulin pins. I always worried a longer needle could push past the sweet spot within the corpus cavernosum.
5. After injecting, gently massage to spread the mix evenly.

I've used this method for 1.5 yrs on same vial with little loss of efficacy. Some say leave a little air pocket in syringe for freeze expansion...I never needed to do that but it makes sense I guess. I personally think it'll push plunger out a hair before pushing the mix through needle...but who knows. Nothing I ever had an issue with.

Simbarn

I take 120mg Test Cyp weekly in two injections. I mentioned because I knew someone would ask. My use of Trimix well predates my use of Test (18 months) Testosterone is no universal cure for ED and was certainly not in my case. The Trimix only got less effective in my case in the previous couple of months.
You are quite correct, testosterone is not a universal cure for ED. I did see that your use of Trimix was well before you began testosterone replacement. Often TRT causes issues with erections in some men, thus why I asked how much you were taking. It sounded like it was 240 mg a week, which in my opinion will cause issues with erections in time for most men. However, even 120 mg per week can cause difficulties, it certainly did for me.
Have you tried using lower doses for a good period of time such as 70-80 mg per week?

The guys at Frank talk seem to say you get around 10 years from IC injections before they start failing to work as well, depending on the frequency of use and other factors such as the eitology of your ED and how fast it is deteriorating. As most of the guys who start using IC injections are in their 50-60's, the unfortunate effects of aging really start to manifest in the decades following this. Smooth muscle in the penis declines in quantity and quality noticeably in these years and therefore IC injections have less to work with. I think the only way in the future to remedy this will be stem cell research, whereby we can effectively replace this lost tissue. Our option now are implants.
There is a lot of good info about injection therapy on the specific injection forum at Frank talk, have a look and chat to some of the guys there if you have not already done so.

JADO

I'm finding that some online sources will considerably up the dose. I haven't checkd yet, but I'm sure it will FAR more expensive than my $130 for 5ML to which I was accustomed!
Also the the lyophilized version if effective makes so much sense.
I'm going to try again with my Uro whom I've been with for several years, but looking for another locally (Cleveland.)
FYI, I am seeing Abu Ghayda at UH. He is a young doctor seems to know what he is doing and is easy to work with. He is also willing to work with me on a variety of options. I have only seen him a few times so this is not an endorsement, but I plan to continue the relationship.

Ribeye

I have used Tri Mix, Super Tri Mix, and Quad Mix. Working with my doc's approval, starting each one at low doses and moving up, my goal was to find a dose/product that would allow me to achieve a good erection I didn't have to even think about keeping, so that I could be flat on my back. With ED that can be a challenge. A great erection standing up, might not stay erect lying down. And indeed for each product that was true. But did I notice differences in the products? Yes, definitely. My ED being pretty significant, required high doses of Trim Mix. Super Tri mix let me reduce the dose, and get a great erection depending on dose, anywhere from 30 minutes to 1hr and 45 min. But not on my back. Quad Mix, worked very well at nearly the same doses as Super Tri Mix just a little less. But, I prefer the Quad Mix, because of the way it works. Faster, smoother onset, I could simply feel an erection coming on (very pleasant) like I could when I was a young man. It was simply 2-3 minutes of additional pleasure to get where I wanted to be, and it lasts well depending on how much I use. If we are in the mood, I use more. If we want a quickie, I use less. Last word. Injection technique is critical. NONE OF THEM work well if they are not injected properly. Become ambidextrous, switch sides frequently, good technique, ends most of the issues with injecting. Currently, my doc sends scripts in for me to Akina Pharmacy in Virginia. I use their quad mix plus, which is equalivant to the Quad Mix that was being produced by Empower. (the quite producing Quad Mix last month) I would go back to Super Tri Mix if I had to, but would not choose to go back.

wrongway

I have used Tri Mix, Super Tri Mix, and Quad Mix. Working with my doc's approval, starting each one at low doses and moving up, my goal was to find a dose/product that would allow me to achieve a good erection I didn't have to even think about keeping, so that I could be flat on my back. With ED that can be a challenge. A great erection standing up, might not stay erect lying down. And indeed for each product that was true. But did I notice differences in the products? Yes, definitely. My ED being pretty significant, required high doses of Trim Mix. Super Tri mix let me reduce the dose, and get a great erection depending on dose, anywhere from 30 minutes to 1hr and 45 min. But not on my back. Quad Mix, worked very well at nearly the same doses as Super Tri Mix just a little less. But, I prefer the Quad Mix, because of the way it works. Faster, smoother onset, I could simply feel an erection coming on (very pleasant) like I could when I was a young man. It was simply 2-3 minutes of additional pleasure to get where I wanted to be, and it lasts well depending on how much I use. If we are in the mood, I use more. If we want a quickie, I use less. Last word. Injection technique is critical. NONE OF THEM work well if they are not injected properly. Become ambidextrous, switch sides frequently, good technique, ends most of the issues with injecting. Currently, my doc sends scripts in for me to Akina Pharmacy in Virginia. I use their quad mix plus, which is equalivant to the Quad Mix that was being produced by Empower. (the quite producing Quad Mix last month) I would go back to Super Tri Mix if I had to, but would not choose to go back.
That is very interesting! I experienced pretty much the same, I could not maintain an erection laying on my back either but doggy style would be quit intense almost to the point of mild pain. Like having 2 pounds of air in a 1 pound balloon. I found papaverine to be most interesting. No pain like PGE1. When using it alone I got the most throbbing intense erections that just walking around would make the erection feel harder and harder, and would continue well after ejaculation. Interesting stuff. At the time a 10ml of quad was about 125.00. Now its double that and I quit after having several erections lasting up to 6 hours. Hope you have some Phenylephrine HCI or an emergency room that knows what there doing.

Ribeye

That is very interesting! I experienced pretty much the same, I could not maintain an erection laying on my back either but doggy style would be quit intense almost to the point of mild pain. Like having 2 pounds of air in a 1 pound balloon. I found papaverine to be most interesting. No pain like PGE1. When using it alone I got the most throbbing intense erections that just walking around would make the erection feel harder and harder, and would continue well after ejaculation. Interesting stuff. At the time a 10ml of quad was about 125.00. Now its double that and I quit after having several erections lasting up to 6 hours. Hope you have some Phenylephrine HCI or an emergency room that knows what there doing.
Actually I do keep the phenylephrine HCI on hand just in case. In my own case, because of the high doses I have gradually worked up to, and back down from, it's unlikely I will ever get a priapism. I just don't inject that much any longer, because, well I don't need a 3 hour erection, my wife won't go for round 4 or 5 (LOL) so what's the point! I use Akina pharmacy now, and they will provide 10ml of Tri Mix, Super Tri Mix or Quad Mix (provided as 5 vials 2.5ml each pre mixed and frozen just take out and thaw as needed) for $184 which is a very good price. It comes packaged well protected, with cold packs and even in summer heat is in great shape. They make it easy.

DorianGray

Actually I do keep the phenylephrine HCI on hand just in case. In my own case, because of the high doses I have gradually worked up to, and back down from, it's unlikely I will ever get a priapism. I just don't inject that much any longer, because, well I don't need a 3 hour erection, my wife won't go for round 4 or 5 (LOL) so what's the point! I use Akina pharmacy now, and they will provide 10ml of Tri Mix, Super Tri Mix or Quad Mix (provided as 5 vials 2.5ml each pre mixed and frozen just take out and thaw as needed) for $184 which is a very good price. It comes packaged well protected, with cold packs and even in summer heat is in great shape. They make it easy.
@Ribeye, if you don't mind my asking, how you get prescription from Akina, a local physician or telemedicine? I must say, their reviews a far above the common competitor here.

Ribeye

@Ribeye, if you don't mind my asking, how you get prescription from Akina, a local physician or telemedicine? I must say, their reviews a far above the common competitor here.
I am very fortunate to live just close enough to Dr. Racheal Rubin, one of the few physicians in the US that is trained in sexual medicine. She just emails or faxes the script over to Akina and they do the rest. If your doc will send them a script they will reach out to you from Akina, to secure a payment method, and their customer service is first rate. Be sure to tell them if you have a needle preference. I didn't the first time, and they sent the 30 gauge 1/2" needles and I personally prefer the 31 gauge 5/16". Ever since then they send the correct needles right in the cold pack with the meds. What I especially like, they send pre mixed vials, frozen, in 2.5ml size. You simply put the active vial that you will use in the fridge, and the other in the freezer until needed. No mixing anything. If you call Akina directly, they may even help you by going to your doc for you if your doc is willing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me