TriMix lifespan question

Buy Lab Tests Online

SixHouse

Let's say I have a syringe with a TriMix injection ready to go in the refrigerator. If I take that syringe out of the refrigerator how long will it last before it's "dead." I'm assuming if it's only 3 or 4 hours it should still be perfectly fine, no?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Leesto

I can only respond from personal experience. When I was on trimix I would occasionally go away for a weekend and take an un-refrigerated syringe of trimix. It still worked the same after 2 days. This is certainly not a recommendation, just anecdotal information.

VacationMan

FWIW, I keep my Trimix vial in the freezer. I'll defrost it, fill 10 or so syringes, draw the syringes back so there is air space inside...then freeze it all. Come time to use it, I get a pre-filled syringe out of the freezer and hold it in my hand for a minute or two. Good to go.

For traveling, I have a freezer pack - carry the vial in that along with empty syringes. The 3/10 cc 30 ga syringes are good - easier to get a more precise dose.

DaveK22

Some great replies so far. But to answer more directly, my understanding is that unrefrigerated Trimix will eventually become "Bi-mix" because only 1 of the 3 drugs in Trimix is unstable at room temp. I don't recall the details but its buried in this forum somewhere. How long will it take? I think ~2 days but not sure as i read up on this a few years ago.

If it's 3-4 hrs we're talking, I'm guessing it's like 95% still which should be fine. Maybe do a test run before "date night" to verify it's effectiveness...and may give some peice of mind.

Depending on what you find out, maybe add a 1/2 unit to offset the small % drop in effectiveness...if even needed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me