TriMix desensitization.

Buy Lab Tests Online

SixHouse

I've read several posts from people claiming that this shouldn't be possible, but it sure does seem like it is.

First time I ever injected TriMix I used 5 units with a U100 syringe. I got an erection that was ridiculous... in a good way. I could probably hammer nails into concrete with it. 4 hours later is hadn't budged at all. 5 hours... no difference and I was starting to get scared. At some point close to the 6 hour mark it was finally going away.

It was probably 2 weeks before I used it again and this time I used 2.5 units. Same amazing erection but this time it lasted maybe 2 hours. Ok this must be the right amount for me...

Next 3 times I used the same amount and got almost zero result. Maybe a little chub, but that was it.

Must have to increase, right? Next time I tried somewhere between 3 and 4 units... Only got a mildly usable erection and it was gone in 20-30 minutes.

Most recently I went up to 4 units and erection was maybe a 9 on a 1 to 10 scale and was gone in an hour.

Clearly something is going on here. If we assume the compounding pharmacy is accurate and sending me the correct formulation each time, and that my injection technique is correct, what else could be happening other than my sensitivity to the injection changing with time?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Post a pic of your Trimix vial, how much water you added (if it did not come reconstituted) and a syringe with your dose loaded.

SixHouse

Post a pic of your Trimix vial, how much water you added (if it did not come reconstituted) and a syringe with your dose loaded.
@Nelson Vergel
Standard bottle from Empower mixed with 5ml bacstat water (see image).
U100 syringe showing unit markings. It's not full but you get the point (see image).

Attachments

• 20190723_060257.jpg
    20190723_060257.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 280
  • 20190723_060605.jpg
    20190723_060605.jpg
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

SixHouse

You have the right dose. You may want to go up to 15 units. Hormones do not affect how
Trimix works but they do affect your desire to have sex.

Help me out here before I hurt myself....

As you read, the first time I ever injected I used FIVE units and I had an erection for almost 6 hours. How can I justify trying THREE TIMES that amount?!?

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Sometimes the same dose does not work as well. I theorize that nitric oxide levels have something to do with it. If you eat lots of green vegetables or take citrulline, chances are your erections will be OK. But you have to understand that most men use 0.12- 0.20 units.

Are you refrigerating your Trimix?

SixHouse

Sometimes the same dose does not work as well. I theorize that nitric oxide levels have something to do with it. If you eat lots of green vegetables or take citrulline, chances are your erections will be OK. But you have to understand that most men use 0.12- 0.20 units.

Are you refrigerating your Trimix?

Yup it's refrigerated. The scary thing is exactly that sometimes the same dose does not work as well. And not knowing how or why the effect can vary so wildly makes me very nervous.

Neil

Six, over the last couple of years I've seen quite a few guys with very sensitive reactions to small amounts of tri-mix. One guy found his sweet spot by switching to bi-mix. He was getting consistent erections that way. Another poster here found he would get strong erections by injecting on one side of his penis, and no erection injecting the other side at all. I don't have any personal experiences to share, I have not used any of those. Please keep us posted.

Joej85

I just wanted to add that needle length and injection location are both important factors too. If you don't get the med injected in the right spot you will get no reaction.

I initially started injecting trimix with 1/2" insulin syringes and everything was ok. Then i was given 5/16" inch syringes and they simply were not effective at all for me. When i used the 5/16" syringes trimix did nothing. Switching back to 1/2" with the same vital and everything was good.

Just something to consider. And btw, i find i need 35 units of super trimix to have an adequate erection for up to 2 hours. We are all different.

VacationMan

Yup it's refrigerated. The scary thing is exactly that sometimes the same dose does not work as well. And not knowing how or why the effect can vary so wildly makes me very nervous.

I actually freeze my vial of TriMix. I'll fill like 10 syringes then pull them back for additional air space to compensate for expansion when the solution freezes. I freeze the vial as well as the syringes. Comes "that" time, I pull a syringe from the freezer and hold it in my hand for a couple of minutes to defrost, get rid of the air in the syringe and inject. When I get low on pre-filled syringes, I defrost the vial, fill 10 more syringes as above then back into the freezer it all goes. Same vial has lasted me over 9 months with no noticeable loss in potency.

GaryS

I actually freeze my vial of TriMix. I'll fill like 10 syringes then pull them back for additional air space to compensate for expansion when the solution freezes. I freeze the vial as well as the syringes. Comes "that" time, I pull a syringe from the freezer and hold it in my hand for a couple of minutes to defrost, get rid of the air in the syringe and inject. When I get low on pre-filled syringes, I defrost the vial, fill 10 more syringes as above then back into the freezer it all goes. Same vial has lasted me over 9 months with no noticeable loss in potency.

Very interesting on the freezing, to have loaded syringes made & at-the-ready. Did the writer find that each of the 10 syringes all work ? Were syringes that were used LAST still effective after the many months in the freezer? I've been thinking to place the vial into the freezer, instead of the refrigerator, to prolong its life.

VacationMan

Every injection has worked equally well since I first mixed the vial. I obtained this suggestion from the PA that wrote my TriMix prescription (and also monitors my labs). One other thing the PA instructed me to do is shake the TriMix vial once it's defrosted and before filling new syringes (it's not sensitive to being shaken like HCG).

I just filled syringes from the vial I obtained back in October 2018 - emptied the vial this time. Once I'm down to 2 or 3 frozen syringes, I'll mix my next vial and start this process all over again.

edward

I've read several posts from people claiming that this shouldn't be possible, but it sure does seem like it is.

First time I ever injected TriMix I used 5 units with a U100 syringe. I got an erection that was ridiculous... in a good way. I could probably hammer nails into concrete with it. 4 hours later is hadn't budged at all. 5 hours... no difference and I was starting to get scared. At some point close to the 6 hour mark it was finally going away.

It was probably 2 weeks before I used it again and this time I used 2.5 units. Same amazing erection but this time it lasted maybe 2 hours. Ok this must be the right amount for me...

Next 3 times I used the same amount and got almost zero result. Maybe a little chub, but that was it.

Must have to increase, right? Next time I tried somewhere between 3 and 4 units... Only got a mildly usable erection and it was gone in 20-30 minutes.

Most recently I went up to 4 units and erection was maybe a 9 on a 1 to 10 scale and was gone in an hour.

Clearly something is going on here. If we assume the compounding pharmacy is accurate and sending me the correct formulation each time, and that my injection technique is correct, what else could be happening other than my sensitivity to the injection changing with time?
I have treated thousands of patients with intracavernous pharmacotherapy (trimix or quadmix), and in some cases the patient built up a tolerance over time requiring increasingly higher doses or more potent formulas. Assuming your technique is good and the compounding pharmacy is formulating the solution accurately this is what I think you are experiencing. I would recommend only increasing the dose of your current formula under your doctor’s supervision rather than on your own. It’s possible a more potent formula will have to be used after an in-office test dose.

GaryS

Every injection has worked equally well since I first mixed the vial. I obtained this suggestion from the PA that wrote my TriMix prescription (and also monitors my labs). One other thing the PA instructed me to do is shake the TriMix vial once it's defrosted and before filling new syringes (it's not sensitive to being shaken like HCG).

I just filled syringes from the vial I obtained back in October 2018 - emptied the vial this time. Once I'm down to 2 or 3 frozen syringes, I'll mix my next vial and start this process all over again.

Sir - would like to be sure I understand your successful process, so I can do it correctly.
So you keep the vial in the freezer, and you load up 10 syringes, that you save for future use. Do you keep the 10 syringes in the freezer as well?

You say it's necessary to shake the vial when you bring it out of the freezer. Do you also "shake" each syringe when you get it from the freezer, to do an injection ?

VacationMan

Sir - would like to be sure I understand your successful process, so I can do it correctly.
So you keep the vial in the freezer, and you load up 10 syringes, that you save for future use. Do you keep the 10 syringes in the freezer as well?

You say it's necessary to shake the vial when you bring it out of the freezer. Do you also "shake" each syringe when you get it from the freezer, to do an injection ?

You got it. I keep the vial in the freezer, along with the syringes I've filled. I just pull back the syringes a bit to give a little air space - as frozen liquids do expand.

When I run low on pre-filled syringes, I take the vial out of the freezer and let it sit for about 25 minutes to completely thaw (yet is still cold). I shake the vial really good to make sure the drugs are in a good suspension, load up 10 more syringes (remember the air space in the filled syringes) then put the vial and the syringes in the freezer. Defrosting a syringe takes no more than 2 minutes holding it in your hand. Once the syringe is thawed, I clean the injection site with an alcohol wipe, give the syringe a few thumps, remove the air from the syringe then inject.

I use 3/10 CC insulin syringes with a 1/2 inch long 30 gauge needle.

Frozen syringe looks like this:

Attachments

• 20200225_201924.jpg
    20200225_201924.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 246
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones