Tri mix injection problems

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ribeye

Instructions for injecting tri mix seem to be straightforward. What none of the directions actually discuss is injecting while erect or semi erect. I have been using tri mix for months with reasonably good success. However, the last two time I have attempted injecting, serious misfires have occurred. In both cases, the needles bent.

Instead of injecting in a completely flacid state, I have been getting an erection or most of one, injected, and continued onward. Is it possible a nearly erect penis would be enough to bend a 31 gauge needle? Does anyone have any experience with slightly larger needles?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

Personally, I would stay with the gauge you are using, it is the same gauge I use.
Why are you not injecting while flacid?
I can understand that given whatever moment of intimacy presents itself, you may get some wood, and yet realize you need the shot to fully rise to the occasion.

Of course, if you're not completely soft the injection site is going to be different than when you are not partially filling with blood, the cavernosa I think its called, which will make the tissue thicker.

I have had a needle bend during insertion and injection, but there was no consequence that took place.

Ribeye

My problems with injecting with bent needles, gave me some bruising, and a little bleeding, along with what I think was some Tri Mix deposited under the skin but not into the muscle, so it didn't work as well as normal. I wouldn't have worried about it, but since it happened two times in row, I was concerned. I also spoke to a patient service person at Empower (thats where mine comes from) she was very good, and tried to be helpful and thought perhaps I was bending the needles slightly drawing up the dose, and discussed how to do it correctly. (that may have been part of it). She suggested two benefits to using the next size larger and longer needle. One, it won't bend so easily, two, some patients get better results because it is a very slight longer 1/2" needle vs. 5/16 needle. Obviously the larger needle in theory may be slightly more painful, but with no experience using it, who knows? Lastly, you asked about why inject partially erect? It makes it easier for me to identify exactly where the cavernosa is, so I am more sure I am injecting in the right place.

bruin

Yeah, I left out the part that the bent needle is easily attributable to drawing up the dose, insertion in the rubber stopper, which I have also experienced at times with my HCG.

I have bent the needle while drawing, and attempted to straighten it out as much as possible, and typically that has been ok: would not want to inject there with a slanted needle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me