Treatments that may increase sex drive in women

Buy Lab Tests Online

Will Brink

10mg probably lowest effective dose, but per article, proper dosing requires blood work as it does for all other hormones. Again, studies tended to use much higher doses than I'd recommend, at least to start.
Compounding Pharmacies make 2.5-5mg DHEA Suppositories.
DHEA Vaginal Suppositories 30ct
My wife and I went to this place long ago and bought these. They will make higher doses with script. 2.7mg you can get otc. I don't think they did much but if your lady don't have desire for sex she probably will have no desire to use them. Like a person with no appetite to eat is not going to eat.

A different route of admin, so a different topic. Not surprised 2.5 mg via that admin route didn't have any effects. What were DHEA and T levels pre and post use?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

I recall DHEAs was in the middle of range and T was not tested. We got a pack of 100 and I don't think half was used. There was no DHEAs labs after.

If you read my article link, you saw updated discussion of new "drug" Intrarosa which used 6.5 mg via that route of admin. Most studies are done with post menopausal women as they will have low DHEA and T levels. Someone in the middle of the DHEA range will get nadda from such low doses of DHEA.

Last edited:

Will Brink

Minimum effective dose. Roll with 25-75mg and call me when your girl complains of hirsutism and hair loss.

Douglas laboratories sells scored 5mg tabs.

Supply data showing 2.5mg is Minimum effective dose orally to get physiological relevant boost in T to impact mood, libido, etc or stop with the bro science.

fifty

It’s not bro science it’s common sense. Start with low dose and titrate up over a couple days/weeks. How long does it take to titrate up from 2.5-10mg with a substance having a half life of a few hours?

Last edited:

captain

Crisler recommended starting with no more than 7mg oral for females. My wife and I was sitting at his desk right in front of him when he said it.
Is the half life of the DHEA the same as the DHEAs half life that it converts to?

Will Brink

It’s not bro science it’s common sense. Start with low dose and titrate up over a couple days/weeks. How long does it take to titrate up from 2.5-10mg with a substance having a half life of a few hours?

I asked for data to support the claim, not your opinion. Why don't we titrate from 20mg weekly of T cyp for men? Because we know it's far too low, via data and clinical experience, to be of any benefit, and we start at doses known to have an impact. That's actual commen sense based on data and clinical experience.

Last edited:

Will Brink

Crisler recommended starting with no more than 7mg oral for females. My wife and I was sitting at his desk right in front of him when he said it.
Is the half life of the DHEA the same as the DHEAs half life that it converts to?

7-10mg is low end of replacement dose for women, which is not the same as attempting to get a physiological relevant increase in T to get the effects discussed in this thread. He was also usually using TRT with the women, and thus, no need for higher doses of DHEA to accompish higher T levels. Starting at 10mg is fine, but to repeat again, dosing, like all hormones, best achived via blood work. Just because it's OTC, does not change that.

captain

I agree you got to have labs to see whats happening. About 12mg out of cut up troches a day puts me way over range. The cream and OTC do nothing. I wouldn't know that without labs.

Dansk

We compound a transdermal product called Scream Cream that's applied clitorally that contains testosterone along with 6 other prescription vasodilators and blood flow enhancers. We've been making it for the past 3 years with great results from our patients.

I would love to here more reviews on this cream if anyone on this board has used it with there ladies.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

BigTex

My wife has been using testosterone replacement for years. The steroid stigmatism for women is much worse than for men somust women don't discuss this subject. Plus, there is just not a lot of research out there about what high-normal test levels do for women so I thought I would pass this off:

Tajima-Pozo K, Bayón C, Díaz-Marsá M, Carrasco JL. Correlation Between Personality Traits and Testosterone Concentrations in Healthy Population. Indian J Psychol Med. 2015 Jul-Sep;37(3):317-21. doi: 10.4103/0253-7176.162956. PMID: 26664080; PMCID: PMC4649825.

"Adjectival correlates indicated that Ss with higher T concentrations perceived themselves as self-directed, action-oriented, and resourceful; those with lower T concentrations viewed themselves as conventional, socialized individuals, possessing a caring attitude coupled with an anxious and dejected mood."

I love having a wife that is self-directed, action-oriented and resourceful!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Postmenopausal sexual function and steroid hormone levels: a hospital-based cross-sectional study.
E. Nunes, E. Gallardo, +1 author J. Fonseca-Moutinho
Published 1 February 2023
Medicine, Biology
Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society
OBJECTIVE
Steroid hormone levels, particularly androgens, play an important role in sexual function in premenopausal women, but this relationship is not so well determined after menopause. This study aimed to assess the association between steroid hormone levels and sexual function in postmenopausal women.

METHODS
A total of 84 postmenopausal women with intact ovaries, who had never used systemic hormone therapy, were enrolled in a cross-sectional study. Sexual function was assessed using the Female Sexual Function Index (FSFI) questionnaire and serum levels of steroid hormones were quantified by gas chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry. Associations between estradiol, testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone, androstenedione and FSFI domain scores were evaluated.

RESULTS
After adjustment for confounding variables, the analysis revealed a statistically significant association between androstenedione and overall sexual function (β = 1.23, 95% confidence interval [CI] [0.37; 1.98], p = 0.010), arousal (β = 0.19, 95% CI [0.02; 0.37], p = 0.034), orgasm (β = 0.33, 95% CI [0.15; 0.45], p = 0.001) and satisfaction (β = 0.25, 95% CI [0.11; 0.36], p = 0.001). No associations were found between the other hormones and FSFI domains.

CONCLUSION
The main finding of this study is the association of androstenedione with sexual function in postmenopausal women, not verified for other steroid hormones. Further studies are necessary to determine the importance of androstenedione for postmenopausal sexual function.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me