Traveling with TRT (Mexico)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirgawain

I do not have the box that had the prescription information on it, I just have the bottle. I am Very Worried that I'm going to get unlucky and my T and HCG will get yanked from me at the airport. I also travel with Trimix and I don't have that box either. I'm getting slightly worried ahead of this trip as I wasn't even thinking of this as an issue because it's not like I'm going to the mideast -- it's MEXICO, but apparently they can be hardcore about stuff coming in. Looking for some advice at this point.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I can tell you the TSA in the US wouldn't care, because they are looking for drugs/mules.

You can get a doctors note or print out the prescription or diagnosis on your patient portal.

You might be able to contact your pharmacy for a copy of the prescription which they most certainly have on file.

sirgawain

Not with my clinic -- I have the list of meds, but not the actual prescription. And I have zero for my Trimix. Just the bottle.

MDavidW76

They may be concerned about it coming in, but it’s pretty damn easy to get what you need while you’re there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale