Traveling for 10 days tomorrow skip HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

overvolting

Hey guys,

I was planning to get a cooler for my HCG and putting it into the checked luggage with my test and needles.
However, I didn't have time to get a cooler that I knew would work for 12 hours and now I'm wondering, since I'm only going to be gone for 10 days, should I just take an HCG dose right before traveling and just leave it at home?

Normally I'm on 500iu 2x/wk. I took my last dose yesterday and I'm traveling tomorrow night. That means if I take a dose right before traveling, I would normally need another dose 4 days into the trip, which would leave me a 6 day delay on my next shot, since I would take it the day I return.

That doesn't seem like a long time. When I initially started TRT, I went 3 weeks on test cyp before I started my HCG protocol. But also from what I've read, it can take 3 weeks on test cyp before your testes get suppressed.

I do remember by that 3rd week without HCG I was feeling great, but a bit flat mood wise and the HCG made me feel more vibrant and boosted my libido instantly.

What do you think, should I try to run out to a local pharmacy and see if there's any decent insulin coolers?
Should I check it or carry it?
Should I try to pickup a new lyophilized vial and re-hydrate when I get to where I'm going?
Or should I just take an extra dose tomorrow right before my trip and skip it for 10 days? If so can I up the dose a little?

Thanks,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

I would just skip it and forget about it. The most I would do is another 500iu dose before leaving tomorrow. You’ll be fine.

I have a friend who thinks he has a european brand of hcg that doesn’t need to be refrigerated so he doesn’t and it still works for his nuts’ size.

Jay Campbell used to take hcg only 1 week per month.

Be flexible.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
When I travel, I always leave my HCG at home. In all honesty I never feel any different, when I skip it for a week or so.

HealthMan

HCG is not that sensitive. I have used FRIO insulin cooling case for years and it works great. Small cheap. I always keep an extra HCG vial and just take the amount i will use when traveling

xqfq

HCG is not that sensitive. I have used FRIO insulin cooling case for years and it works great. Small cheap. I always keep an extra HCG vial and just take the amount i will use when traveling

Great to know! I don't think it keeps it cool enough (based on specs) to maintain the <= 8 C stated by the manufacturer, but good to know it worked for you. I've read enough stories at this point of guys who didn't even know HCG needed to be refrigerated (and it worked for them). How long did you keep it strictly in the FRIO bag?

HealthMan

Great to know! I don't think it keeps it cool enough (based on specs) to maintain the <= 8 C stated by the manufacturer, but good to know it worked for you. I've read enough stories at this point of guys who didn't even know HCG needed to be refrigerated (and it worked for them). How long did you keep it strictly in the FRIO bag?
It does not keep it under 8C and it doesn’t need to. Again HCG is not that sensitive. Just take the amount you will use and relax. I kept it as long as 24 hours no problem. When i get at my destination i put in the fridge.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me