Traveling and can’t take testosterone with me

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I am traveling to Japan for 6 days and taking testosterone to Japan is a real pain in the S. You need to send a request in paper by mail, it takes times, etc etc. So long story short i will not be able to take it with me. I inject Tuesday night and Saturday morning. My flight leaves Sunday morning and i will be back on Friday. What is best you guys think. Skip my Tuesday injection and forget about it or double my Saturday injection amount?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I am traveling to Japan for 6 days and taking testosterone to Japan is a real pain in the S. You need to send a request in paper by mail, it takes times, etc etc. So long story short i will not be able to take it with me. I inject Tuesday night and Saturday morning. My flight leaves Sunday morning and i will be back on Friday. What is best you guys think. Skip my Tuesday injection and forget about it or double my Saturday injection amount?

Hi HealthMan, Remember the whole 40 days to steady state using T cyp.?
At SS the T in your system is double what you are injecting.

With that in mind I would just skip the shots while traveling and have a syringe ready when you return. Your steady state over the next 40 days will hardly be effected.

======================
Incase you never read the steady state theory:

Medication in system doubles when it reaches it's steady state (5 half lives of that specific medication). So if you took 100mg of test cyp/ week, the milligrams in your body would constantly be increasing until roughly 40 days go by. That means at 40 days, you will have 200mg in your system, not 100mg anymore. So if you don't feel anything that great even after a few weeks on a specific dosage of testosterone, just be patient. Your total testosterone should constantly be increasing from day one until day 40. So with test cyp, only make dosage changes after 40 days of being on that specific dosage and frequency. This is why people always say it takes testosterone sometimes 3-6 weeks to “kick in”. It has to do with your receptors getting acclimated to these new testosterone levels, but it also has to do with the fact that maybe that 100mg in your system when you started didn't really make you feel that great or raise your testosterone levels high enough, but after 40 days (5 weeks), you now have 200mg in your system and your total testosterone should now be doubled from when you first started, and this amount of milligrams in your system might be just what you needed to feel good and get your numbers where they should be. Just think about it, 5 weeks is right there in-between 3-6 weeks. It makes perfect sense that people start feeling it around then, this is exactly when your body reaches a “steady state” on testosterone cypionate.

Testosterone Cyp (Half life 8 days) - Steady state in 40 days
Arimidex (Half life 2 days) - Steady state in 10 days
Aromasin (Half life 1 day) - Steady state in 5 days
HCG (Half life 2 days) - Steady state in 10 days.

HealthMan

Hi HealthMan, Remember the whole 40 days to steady state using T cyp.?
At SS the T in your system is double what you are injecting.

With that in mind I would just skip the shots while traveling and have a syringe ready when you return. The average over 40 days will hardly change.

Yeah. The whole SS theory sounds good but after one week my TT will be very low with my SHBG. But i tend to agree maybe not worth messing with double up dosage

Yeah. The whole SS theory sounds good but after one week my TT will be very low with my SHBG. But i tend to agree maybe not worth messing with double up dosage

If you did double your T dose Saturday would it not just aromatase in to E2? I don't think more lasts longer or would effect your 40 day average much,
An I would think the last thing you want on a business or pleasure trip is a spiked E2 with all the moodyness and water weight gain that brings.

HealthMan

If you did double your T dose Saturday would it not just just aromatase in to E2?
An I would think the last thing you want on a business or pleasure trip is a spiked E2 with all the moodyness and water weight gain that brings.
I agree. But i could take an AI. But I think i will just skip one injection and resume next Saturday

skipping one injection isn't going to change the landscape much at all, sure you might feel a bit down when you get back but that should be more than manageable, more of that is going to be in your head, as it were. I'd shoot just before I get on the plane and ride it out.

HealthMan

I did travel to Japan and was unaware of the restrictions you mentioned. So I just packed everything in my checked back and no one cared/noticed.
https://www.reddit.com/r/JapanTravel/wiki/faqs/japantravel/medicine#wiki_controlled_drugs
Testosterone isn't on the list ...

skipping one injection isn't going to change the landscape much at all, sure you might feel a bit down when you get back but that should be more than manageable, more of that is going to be in your head, as it were. I'd shoot just before I get on the plane and ride it out.

Yeah. I will just skip it. Tks guys!

HealthMan

I just came back from Asia. I took my last shot Jun/16 (Saturday) everything was fine until Jun/22 (Friday). I felt really tired. But oddly my morning erections were very intense. But everytime i change dosages I experience that. And skipping an injections might have had the same effect. Next time I will make sure i get all approvals to take the testosterone with me.

I was wondering how your trip went with out your TRT kit.
I could have handled the tiredness but the intense stiffies with no one to share them with that would have been painful for me.

j4ever

I see that you are done with your travel but just to give my exp of what I do, I pin on Sun morn and Wed evening, if I am going on a trip for a week say leave tues and back the following tues, I just delay my Sun morn pin and do it tues morn before I leave, then when I get back I just pin the following wed evening, I never feel a difference, now if its a longer trip I will take with me.

HealthMan

I see that you are done with your travel but just to give my exp of what I do, I pin on Sun morn and Wed evening, if I am going on a trip for a week say leave tues and back the following tues, I just delay my Sun morn pin and do it tues morn before I leave, then when I get back I just pin the following wed evening, I never feel a difference, now if its a longer trip I will take with me.

I hear you. I inject Saturday morning and Tuesday evening. I travelled on Saturday around noon so I injected right before. To travel to japan with testosterone and needles you need a special authorization that takes at least a couple of weeks to get. In reality chances that someone at customs would find out were small. But I didn’t really think it was worth the risk.

blitzen

Hmmm another thought .... are doctors willing to prescribe T gel/cream for travel purposes? Much less likely tp draw attention and that should bridge between the injections nicely

BayArea

I had just gotten back from Japan when the OP posted this. I had no idea about the restriction and took my vial and syringes in my checked luggage. No issues btw.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me