Transitioning from subQ test cyp to cream

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

In follow to my comments at the start of this thread, I'm now on day 11 of the topical applied to the scrotum. I feel like crap and surmizing I'm having some absorption issues. My compounded T is in a lipoderm base. For those of you getting good results do you know what base your using and what pharmacy you use?

Or you are taking too much.

Tman

I'm interested in what blood work results you get from the cream. I too have felt amazing on the cream, but according to the blood work results, I do not absorb very well. I applied 3 clicks all to the scrotum about 4 hours before blood draw and had 750 total t and 21 free t. I'm getting my dht tested early January, I'm assuming that is why I feel so good on the cream. Estrogen has never been an issue for me, but 3 clicks had my E2 at 36. I don't believe it could be the Empower cream, but to be fair, I've yet to hear of anyone with numbers that low on Medquest cream, and they independently test each and every batch unlike Empower.

If you felt amazing, why are you chasing the numbers?

fifty

Yeah the goal should be to feel good with as conservative of numbers as possible. This is trt not Under Construction.

SSHSSA74

I’ve been using cream in addition to injections since January of this year. I recently switched to a cream only protocol of 20% compounded cream 3 clicks to scrotum in the am and 2 in the evening. I prefer it to injections. My libido and erections are much better. It has allowed me to transition off of a small dose of AI. I feel more consistent and much better overall. I’ve used Empower and Hallandale. I prefer the cream from Empower but Alpha One Hormones don’t have a account with them yet. You may need to increase your dose if you’re not feeling great. I love the cream because I get a surge of energy about an hour or so after application. I’m waiting to get labs after the holidays.
What times a day do you apply? How many hours apart?

_CTI_

What times a day do you apply? I know AM and PM but how many hours apart?
I usually apply it first thing when I get up. If I go for a run first then I'll apply it afterwards. At night I try to apply it before 6pm. I go to bed around 10:30 so there's at least 4 hours between when I apply and when I have intercourse.

SSHSSA74

I usually apply it first thing when I get up. If I go for a run first then I'll apply it afterwards. At night I try to apply it before 6pm. I go to bed around 10:30 so there's at least 4 hours between when I apply and when I have intercourse.
thanks. so about 12 hours apart?

Cooper

_CTI_ , how many clicks in the morning and how many in the evening and where do you apply in the morning and where do you apply in the evening?

VacationMan

I tried the cream, applied to the scrotum. Net effect: It increased my Test levels. It brought up DHT. All was good except...PSA. It seriously spiked my PSA - from like 1.2 to 1.4 to almost 4.0. I discontinued the cream and went back to the shots. PSA is back to it's usual 1.2 to 1.4 and Test is in range again.

SSHSSA74

I tried the cream, applied to the scrotum. Net effect: It increased my Test levels. It brought up DHT. All was good except...PSA. It seriously spiked my PSA - from like 1.2 to 1.4 to almost 4.0. I discontinued the cream and went back to the shots. PSA is back to it's usual 1.2 to 1.4 and Test is in range again.
what was your dose? how many times per day did you apply and how was your libido on the cream?

JA Battle

I would say its everything I wanted when I started TRT. Consistent and above average strength gains. Morning erections about 98% of the time. Intercourse 4 - 5x week and I usually masturbate on top of that. Random erections and super solid libido. Like im not just hard but fucking horny as well. I had to stop playing a game and go find my girl so we could bang! It's pretty great tbh.
What are your current doses of dhea and pregnenolone? What about cream? Have you tried hydrogel base?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me