Transitioning from subQ test cyp to cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I would say its everything I wanted when I started TRT. Consistent and above average strength gains. Morning erections about 98% of the time. Intercourse 4 - 5x week and I usually masturbate on top of that. Random erections and super solid libido. Like im not just hard but fucking horny as well. I had to stop playing a game and go find my girl so we could bang! It's pretty great tbh.

What’s your current dose? I assume you apply it twice a day?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
In follow to my comments at the start of this thread, I'm now on day 11 of the topical applied to the scrotum. I feel like crap and surmizing I'm having some absorption issues. My compounded T is in a lipoderm base. For those of you getting good results do you know what base your using and what pharmacy you use?

_CTI_

In follow to my comments at the start of this thread, I'm now on day 11 of the topical applied to the scrotum. I feel like crap and surmizing I'm having some absorption issues. My compounded T is in a lipoderm base. For those of you getting good results do you know what base your using and what pharmacy you use?
Sorry to hear that man. The pharmacy that my doc goes through is medquest. From what he told me, they're one of the only pharmacies that test the consistency of their compounds. Also, and I didnt know this until a few days ago but the base for my cream says vaginal HRT base or something along those lines. Pretty funny if you ask me. I'm hoping you get sorted soon.

Gman86

I used Empower’s HRT based 20% cream and it worked very well. Total T was frequently around 1500 or above. Lab only went to 1500, so who knows what my total actually was during some of those labs. But had no issues with absorption with empower’s cream.

bbex2014

Sorry to hear that man. The pharmacy that my doc goes through is medquest. From what he told me, they're one of the only pharmacies that test the consistency of their compounds. Also, and I didnt know this until a few days ago but the base for my cream says vaginal HRT base or something along those lines. Pretty funny if you ask me. I'm hoping you get sorted soon.

Is Keith Nichols your doc?

bbex2014

I have a lot of respect for Dr Nichols, seems like he goes the extra mile for his patients. He is not well respected on this forum though. I like how he makes whatever pharmacy he uses independently test their products. I spoke with a pharmacist at Empower and she said that Empower does not independently test their cream, only the injectables. I know that their cream yields good results for most, but not sure why they wouldn't have their cream tested by a third party. If it is cost, I'm sure most would gladly pay a few extra bucks to ensure each and every batch is spot on

_CTI_

I have a lot of respect for Dr Nichols, seems like he goes the extra mile for his patients. He is not well respected on this forum though. I like how he makes whatever pharmacy he uses independently test their products. I spoke with a pharmacist at Empower and she said that Empower does not independently test their cream, only the injectables. I know that their cream yields good results for most, but not sure why they wouldn't have their cream tested by a third party. If it is cost, I'm sure most would gladly pay a few extra bucks to ensure each and every batch is spot on
Yea, I've gotten some flak when I bring him up, which I don't understand because he's as qualified if not more so than some of the practitioners than people are working with. Also, and this might seem a bit odd, but we rarely need to converse about my protocol. It's just fire and forget which is what I thought a lot guys that come here are looking for. To each their own I guess. I know I'm more than satisfied with his care and you won't find me here asking for advice, just trying to share the very positive experience that I'm having.

bbex2014

Yea, I've gotten some flak when I bring him up, which I don't understand because he's as qualified if not more so than some of the practitioners than people are working with. Also, and this might seem a bit odd, but we rarely need to converse about my protocol. It's just fire and forget which is what I thought a lot guys that come here are looking for. To each their own I guess. I know I'm more than satisfied with his care and you won't find me here asking for advice, just trying to share the very positive experience that I'm having.

How does the Medquest cream vanish into the skin? I usually have some dried up cream on my sac hours after application, and I always am careful about doing everything properly. Maybe a different base would work better for me

_CTI_

How does the Medquest cream vanish into the skin? I usually have some dried up cream on my sac hours after application, and I always am careful about doing everything properly. Maybe a different base would work better for me
It usually takes a few hours and there are some white flecks every now and then. I try to rub in one click at a time and that seems to be doing the trick. But I think some of it gets left in the folds. Also, and I'm not sure about this but I think the cream is just left after a while and the hormone has passed into the body. I need to do some research to verify but that's my very uneducated guess.

SSHSSA74

Did you feel really good on shots?

wondering

I would say its everything I wanted when I started TRT. Consistent and above average strength gains. Morning erections about 98% of the time. Intercourse 4 - 5x week and I usually masturbate on top of that. Random erections and super solid libido. Like im not just hard but fucking horny as well. I had to stop playing a game and go find my girl so we could bang! It's pretty great tbh.

And how long were you on injections and did you have good results on injections? How quickly did you feel the improvement?

I’ve been using cream in addition to injections since January of this year. I recently switched to a cream only protocol of 20% compounded cream 3 clicks to scrotum in the am and 2 in the evening. I prefer it to injections. My libido and erections are much better. It has allowed me to transition off of a small dose of AI. I feel more consistent and much better overall. I’ve used Empower and Hallandale. I prefer the cream from Empower but Alpha One Hormones don’t have a account with them yet. You may need to increase your dose if you’re not feeling great. I love the cream because I get a surge of energy about an hour or so after application. I’m waiting to get labs after the holidays.

wondering

I’ve been using cream in addition to injections since January of this year. I recently switched to a cream only protocol of 20% compounded cream 3 clicks to scrotum in the am and 2 in the evening. I prefer it to injections. My libido and erections are much better. It has allowed me to transition off of a small dose of AI. I feel more consistent and much better overall. I’ve used Empower and Hallandale. I prefer the cream from Empower but Alpha One Hormones don’t have a account with them yet. You may need to increase your dose if you’re not feeling great. I love the cream because I get a surge of energy about an hour or so after application. I’m waiting to get labs after the holidays.

How long into changing to creams did you see improvement in ED and libido?

How long into changing to creams did you see improvement in ED and libido?
I had tried several times to get off an AI on injections with no luck. I actually had to increase my injection amount for about 3 weeks as I transitioned to twice daily cream application but then weaned off of it completely. I noticed a difference after 2-3 weeks. There was a lot of improvement around 4-5 weeks. It’s hard to know for sure if it’s was from the cream or eliminating the AI or a combination of both. My sensitive E2 was always 20-30 range. I’ve seen some articles on the paracrine effects of estrogen in various organs and I think there may be a lot of truth to it.

Do you know what base your cream in mixed with?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me