Transfer concerns with Cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cooper

I have recently switched to compound cream from Empower, 200mg using 4 clicks in morning with 2 applied to scrotum and 2 to my side. I am happy with the results so far however my wife has started to complain of acne issues which has generally not been a problem for her in the past. Therefore I am concerned about potential transfer issues from my cream. Previously I had thought the risk of transfer was greatly exaggerated but now not so sure.

Other than always showering before sex, which greatly reduces the spontaneity, is there any other suggestions? How long after application is the risk of transfer no longer a concern? Is there other application sites that are just as effective as the scrotum?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have recently switched to compound cream from Empower, 200mg using 4 clicks in morning with 2 applied to scrotum and 2 to my side. I am happy with the results so far however my wife has started to complain of acne issues which has generally not been a problem for her in the past. Therefore I am concerned about potential transfer issues from my cream. Previously I had thought the risk of transfer was greatly exaggerated but now not so sure.

Other than always showering before sex, which greatly reduces the spontaneity, is there any other suggestions? How long after application is the risk of transfer no longer a concern? Is there other application sites that are just as effective as the scrotum?
That’s why I always refuse creams or gels, afraid of transferring to my lover or grandkids. You could have your wife’s levels checked, just to make sure you haven’t transfer testosterone to her.

Willyt

That’s why I always refuse creams or gels, afraid of transferring to my lover or grandkids. You could have your wife’s levels checked, just to make sure you haven’t transfer testosterone to her.

I always get bit confused about the transfer risk with cream & gels.
My limited understanding is that creams like the one from Empower have a very short half-life and clear the body within 24 hours. A one-time transfer to an adult would therefore not seem to pose a major risk, especially considering that the transfer would most likely only involve a fraction of what you applied.

Of course, it would be a different story if you were inadvertently transferring to that person on a daily basis, but is that possibility realistic? Am I not thinking about this correctly?

Vince

Super Moderator
Advise patient of risk of transferring testosterone to females or children during the first 12 hours of application.

I switched from Androgel to generic Axiron before switching to pellets and then injections. I switched to generic Axiron because it is applied under the arms like deodorant. That is about as safe as one is going to get with a topical. If I had my choice, I would have stuck with pellets, but they were not effective long enough for my urologist who specializes in male sexual health. He wants to see good TT and FT levels at three months in order to avoid having to insert new pellets more often than every four months due to the scarring that can occur. Pellets left scar tissue on my buttocks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me