Transcrotal testosterone cream blood results

Buy Lab Tests Online

K.pietera

No problem mate we are here to help where we can and tell our story to eachother !

I don´t feel alot difference acept with the 2 x 2 clicks I had more energy and I just felt a bit more of a man I guess , but maybe it´s placebo.. :p

I think that I don´t feel much difference because now my SHBG is a lot lower than when I did the higher dose so that makes my free T equal to before. But my SHBG is slowly climbing up the range again so it´s waiting for me if I really can spot a difference.

For now I feel really good , good energy , high libido,no moodswings or brain fog. The only thing I struggle with for years is sleep. But maybe that is a talk for another thread..

Also excuse me if sometimes my English is not that good , I´m from Belgium and my English is not 100% but I do my best.

Greets

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

golfjunkie

Just got my bloodwork back after 3 weeks on 17mg prop per day.

In summary:
I was previously on 2x2 clicks on cream, great libido, great mood, slightly elevated BP and severe ED. This resulted in the blood results at the beginning of this thread. Drawn 9 hours after application, so almost trough due to applying every 12 hours. (Total t 1600)

I switched back to injections only because of the ED. Otherwise would have stayed on cream. Now I have been on 17mg per day of Prop for 3 weeks. Mood is ok, libido has dropped and slight ED improvement. Labs drawn right before injections, so 23 hours later. This should be trough. I was surprised by the numbers, I thought they would be slightly higher.

After the positive feedback from KP in this thread I am going to try cream again, but cut dose in half, 1x1 a day.

Bloods on 17mg prop daily. Taken right before injection.
Total T - 446 (range 250-1100)
Free T -46 (range 35-155)
SHBG - 54 (range 10-50)
E2 - 18

Jerajera

I don´t feel alot difference acept with the 2 x 2 clicks I had more energy and I just felt a bit more of a man I guess , but maybe it´s placebo.. :p

Why did you go down to 1 x 1 clicks? Were you uncomfortable running higher levels long term?

The only thing I struggle with for years is sleep. But maybe that is a talk for another thread..

Same, good sleep has always eluded me except for a few days on the cream, but that was unfortunately short lived.

Out of curiosity, have you tried only 1x/day application of the cream, in your case 2 clicks AM? I think I've seen a few reports, maybe even one in this thread, of guys who resolved negative symptoms by moving from 2x/day to 1x/day application

K.pietera

Hi there ,

No I did not try that method , I have also seen people who react better to that. I think Jay Campbell ( TOT revolution , TOT Bible a true pioneer ) also does 1 time appl.

Maybe I should give it a try

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching