Trans scrotal testosterone cream application is a game changer

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

Also on cream (scrotal application) my sleep did go to shit especially with the 2x a day application. On test e I sleep like a baby. So I hoping cream once a day on other areas doesn’t mess with that

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jerajera

Also on cream (scrotal application) my sleep did go to shit especially with the 2x a day application. On test e I sleep like a baby. So I hoping cream once a day on other areas doesn’t mess with that

That's so interesting, on the cream is the only time I had good sleep in my entire life.
I hear you about the depression, it's a difrerent form of depression than suicidal depression for me, but yeah everything feels a little "meh...".
I used to dream and make plans for the future in between depressive episodes, but now I never do. It's like I just go through life without thinking or dreaming about anything, but I'm a lot more resilient and never feel like a victim or even have any regrets about anything, which is nice. But I'm kind of stumbling forward like a zombie without any perspective or insight on anything.

I remember trying Pregnenolone and DHEA and definitely getting some of those feelings back. Then the DHEA made me really bloated and insanely aggressive and irritable, so I stopped and tried to fine tune TRT only and I'm still at that point.
Same as you, in between long bouts of "meh...." I had moments of feeling amazing that I hang on to as hope for a better life eventually.

My theory with more variation in T levels is that it leads to less HPTA shutdown. I never tried hCG, maybe I should give it a shot. I'm gonna try applying the cream only once/day instead of every 12 hours, see if that helps

MJ65

That's so interesting, on the cream is the only time I had good sleep in my entire life.
I hear you about the depression, it's a difrerent form of depression than suicidal depression for me, but yeah everything feels a little "meh...".
I used to dream and make plans for the future in between depressive episodes, but now I never do. It's like I just go through life without thinking or dreaming about anything, but I'm a lot more resilient and never feel like a victim or even have any regrets about anything, which is nice. But I'm kind of stumbling forward like a zombie without any perspective or insight on anything.

I remember trying Pregnenolone and DHEA and definitely getting some of those feelings back. Then the DHEA made me really bloated and insanely aggressive and irritable, so I stopped and tried to fine tune TRT only and I'm still at that point.
Same as you, in between long bouts of "meh...." I had moments of feeling amazing that I hang on to as hope for a better life eventually.

My theory with more variation in T levels is that it leads to less HPTA shutdown. I never tried hCG, maybe I should give it a shot. I'm gonna try applying the cream only once/day instead of every 12 hours, see if that helps
Could a low dose of 25mg or 50 mg 1x day scrotal application be effective without elevating DHT too much?

Jerajera

Could a low dose of 25mg or 50 mg 1x day scrotal application be effective without elevating DHT too much?

I tried 50mg 2x/day (1click AM / 1 click PM) and my Free T at trough came back at 11ng/dL, almost bottom of the range. So with 50mg only 1x/day I'll probably be even lower than pre-TRT.

Something like that might work in combination with injections or with more cream applied to parts of the body that don't convert to DHT as much.

From what I've read the Versabase cream doesn't absorb well enough on anything other than the scrotum, but the Hydrogel might. So I'm going to get a good prescription for the hydrogel and try some combinations of different body parts.

I'm thinking of also trying something like 10-15mg/day Test C + 25mg 2x/day of the cream

Last edited:

MJ65

I tried 50mg 2x/day (1click AM / 1 click PM) and my Free T at trough came back at 11ng/dL, almost bottom of the range. So with 50mg only 1x/day I'll probably be even lower than pre-TRT.

Something like that might work in combination with injections or with more cream applied to parts of the body that don't convert to DHT as much.

From what I've read the Versabase cream doesn't absorb well enough on anything other than the scrotum, but the Hydrogel might. So I'm going to get a good prescription for the hydrogel and try some combinations of different body parts.

I'm thinking of also trying something like 10-15mg/day Test C + 25mg 2x/day of the cream
Thanks for the reply. What other body parts will you apply?

Jerajera

Thanks for the reply. What other body parts will you apply?

Probably delts, chest, calves/back of knees, inner thighs, biceps...I don't really have an exact list, I'm just going to try different areas and see how I feel.
The main idea is to play around with areas more or less dense in 5-AR enzymes to find a DHT conversion rate that works for me.

My baseline Free T is 5.1pg/dl and Total T is 400 ng/dl before any treatment

That's extremely low for Free T, which is what matters when it comes to getting the benefits of Testosterone, below the minimum of most lab ranges I've seen.

I think it would be worth at least giving TRT a try if you have low T symptoms. If you feel great, then of course no reason to.

Gman86

Do you know what your DHT levels were?

Best I felt in terms of libido and mood was Test Prop 15mg/day. However I felt pretty wired and my sleep wasn't that great. But I was very happy, still pretty confident and libido and EQ were great, best ever on TRT.

Still had pretty significant brain fog though, the only thing that ever got rid of brain fog for me were those 3 days on the cream after I lowered my dose. My mind felt clear for the first time in my entire life, or at least as far as I can remember.

Then it went away unfortunately, but now that I know such a state is possible, I'll never stop until I find it again and find a way to sustain it
Any theories on why ur brain fog cleared when u lowered ur dose of the cream?

Jerajera

Any theories on why ur brain fog cleared when u lowered ur dose of the cream?

Unfortunately not really.

I noticed in the past feeling much better several times when lowering my dose, but only temporarily. Maybe it has something to do with androgen or dopamine receptors temporarily increasing in numbers of sensitivity. It could also be that the drop allows for a temporary and partial HPTA restart. I don't know enough about that stuff to make a truly educated guess unfortunately.

Thing is though, I never felt as good in my life and as clear-minded as I did during those few days after lowering the cream dose. What's interesting is that it took 5-6 days after lowering my dose to get there, so when I started feeling great I had hope it would actually be sustainable for once because I figured based on the half-life of the cream, 5-6 days would be enough for the surplus of the higher dose to be completely out of my system.

I think it has something to do, at least partially, with DHT and its antagonistic action on Estrogen receptors. I'm going to try different combinations of protocols (1x vs 2x/day) and application areas and see if I can find that zone again

Tman

Alright...after much deliberation, I've decided to follow Bbex to the scrotal cream only approach with a different clinic. I really hope, after all these struggles, I can report back great success in a few months.

Tman

Back to report...best decision I've made on TRT (switching to a cream focused clinic). After 2 years of struggle with TRT injections or cream/injections on different protocols, this is so easy. Apply in the morning and I'm done. Not worrying about low shbg, E2 etc... I committed to the doctor's protocol and trusted the process...which is difficult since I had done that with my previous clinic and only found frustration. Best of luck to you all...T out

Fortunate

Back to report...best decision I've made on TRT (switching to a cream focused clinic). After 2 years of struggle with TRT injections or cream/injections on different protocols, this is so easy. Apply in the morning and I'm done. Not worrying about low shbg, E2 etc... I committed to the doctor's protocol and trusted the process...which is difficult since I had done that with my previous clinic and only found frustration. Best of luck to you all...T out
How long have you been on the protocol? I loved it for three weeks and struggled thereafter.

Holden

Which clinic, can you say? or DM?

Canada878

How is everyone on cream doing? I’ve always been on test cyp (100mg per week ish at various frequencies). My levels are in higher end of the normal range and i’ve never felt super great. I gained 15 lbs of so of water weight right when i started which has contributed to sleep apnea. Anyone have less water retention on creams?

Cooper

How is everyone on cream doing? I’ve always been on test cyp (100mg per week ish at various frequencies). My levels are in higher end of the normal range and i’ve never felt super great. I gained 15 lbs of so of water weight right when i started which has contributed to sleep apnea. Anyone have less water retention on creams?
I have significantly less water weight gain on cream. Cream tends to lean me out.

Cooper

Tman - Looks like you have not posted in some time. Are you still on cream?

Charliebizz

Back to update my cream experience. When I first started it I felt great. For the first few days. Libido and erections amazing. then I stameted getting tired and very moody. So I assumed my dose was too high. However I think it was just high till the enanthate was out of my system. like a dummy I lowered my dose down to 1 click am one pm. Then about a month later my low t symptoms came back. I’m glad I rode it out raised dose by a click and got labs. Turns out I only peak around 700tt and 20ft on 3 clicks of hydrogel Base. I feel pretty good at that level. I feel much better than on injections. My pressure headaches and depression are gone. I felt borderline allergic to injections too. That’s all gone. I’m upping the dose to 2 clicks am 2 pm. Just to see if I feel any better. But at least I know I can feel decent on 3 clicks. I’m surprised my levels aren’t crazy high like others on the hydrogel. Shows we are all different and labs are a must to at least see where you are at. I assumed my t was too high at a point and it was actually too low. Hope this helps anyone. Been on cream since december.

SSHSSA74

Back to update my cream experience. When I first started it I felt great. For the first few days. Libido and erections amazing. then I stameted getting tired and very moody. So I assumed my dose was too high. However I think it was just high till the enanthate was out of my system. like a dummy I lowered my dose down to 1 click am one pm. Then about a month later my low t symptoms came back. I’m glad I rode it out raised dose by a click and got labs. Turns out I only peak around 700tt and 20ft on 3 clicks of hydrogel Base. I feel pretty good at that level. I feel much better than on injections. My pressure headaches and depression are gone. I felt borderline allergic to injections too. That’s all gone. I’m upping the dose to 2 clicks am 2 pm. Just to see if I feel any better. But at least I know I can feel decent on 3 clicks. I’m surprised my levels aren’t crazy high like others on the hydrogel. Shows we are all different and labs are a must to at least see where you are at. I assumed my t was too high at a point and it was actually too low. Hope this helps anyone. Been on cream since december.
So you're going to do a total of 4 clicks per day?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me