Trans scrotal testosterone cream application is a game changer

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

I started on HRT right out of the gate with T cream applied twice daily (as close to every 12 hours as I can). I too, within a few days, felt like superman. People around me, no just my wife, noticed the difference as well. My labs all responded positively. Its now been about 6 months on cream. I cannot imagine changing over to injections, as I still feel so much better. Everything has improved, mood, energy, libido, (I can't imagine having much more libido sometimes its hard to focus on other things) weight loss, significantly improved ED, and I have gone up in dosage since the beginning, each time getting a little more improvement. I also made the mistake of having labs done once and not holding the morning dose before the blood draw....needless to say it showed wildly high total T....I don't understand why this isn't important, or perhaps it is, maybe someone out there could make sense of why it is proper to skip the morning dose and then have blood drawn for testing of total T and concomitant free T?
Glad for you and jealous...I'm a long time struggler with T, but seriously thinking of switching to the creams.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lumalux

I started on HRT right out of the gate with T cream applied twice daily (as close to every 12 hours as I can). I too, within a few days, felt like superman. People around me, no just my wife, noticed the difference as well. My labs all responded positively. Its now been about 6 months on cream. I cannot imagine changing over to injections, as I still feel so much better. Everything has improved, mood, energy, libido, (I can't imagine having much more libido sometimes its hard to focus on other things) weight loss, significantly improved ED, and I have gone up in dosage since the beginning, each time getting a little more improvement. I also made the mistake of having labs done once and not holding the morning dose before the blood draw....needless to say it showed wildly high total T....I don't understand why this isn't important, or perhaps it is, maybe someone out there could make sense of why it is proper to skip the morning dose and then have blood drawn for testing of total T and concomitant free T?
This is extremely encouraging. I have a call with Defy this morning to talk about starting TRT. I really am not excited about starting anything involving injections and want to start with scrotal cream/gel instead. From what I have read, this may be the perfect route for me.

MDavidW76

I’m definitely seeing my hair wash down the drain now after being on Atrevis Hydrogel, oh well, I’m not Samson and I own wool hats so I’m okay.

Fortunate

Also, can anyone comment on whether or not they are using cream as supplement to a primary protocol? I know in the past, @Jason Sypolt was adding it to supplement testosterone and nandrolone.

My experience with this is odd. In 2019, for about a year, my primary TRT was Natesto, but I added about 1 click of 15% cream/day to the shoulder. From what I recall, it worked well. Fast forward to 2021 and I tried cream as my primary form of TRT. Like many, I did really well and then crashed. After that experience, I tried a few times to add cream as a supplement to my primary TRT and still experienced the unpleasant side effects I had in 2021. Not sure why I did well for a long time, but couldn't replicate it?

MDavidW76

Along those lines, are you also seeing an increase in body hair?
Yes, on back and shoulders. Beard seems thicker, along with my eyebrows being bushier too. Oh and the lovely “old man” hair growing on my ears. It’s like my hair has become “vertically challenged”… as in it had given up on growing up top and has settled in for “close enough”.

Jerajera

I tried 2 clicks AM and 2 clicks PM of the 200mg/ml Versabase compounded cream applied to the scrotum (200mg/day total).

Test results (at trough after 12 hours): TT: 1100ng/dL, FT: 25ng/dL, E2: 45pg/mL, DHT: 500ng/dL (range 12-65).

I felt very irritable and it actually lowered my libido and EQ relative to daily Test P. On the plus side it shot up my confidence to unprecedented levels but I became very anti-social and it lowered my empathy to a point I wasn't comfortable with.

I think my DHT being 8x the range effectively crashed my Estrogen and is probably responsible for the lowered libido and bad mood.

Not being comfortable with DHT levels almost 10 times the range long term, I lowered the dose to 1 click AM/PM (100mg/day). After a week or so, I had the most amazing 3 days of my life. Complete mental clarity, amazing sleep and mood. Best I've ever felt in my life, everything clicked. Even physically I felt stronger and was noticeably dryer, the water retention I've always gotten from injections was gone almost overnight.

Unfortunately, after those 3 days I started feeling very irritable again and my libido and EQ went down again also.

Test results (trough after 12 hours): TT: 700ng/dL, FT: 12ng/dL, E2: 45pg/mL, DHT: 360ng/dL.

Amazingly, even though my Free T was almost at the bottom of the range on that dose, my DHT was still 6x the range. Interestingly my E2 was exactly the same as on twice the dose. Not sure what to make of that.

Even though it's hard to be certain of anything when it comes to hormones, I'm pretty sure at this point that the antagonistic action of DHT on Estrogen is effectively crashing my Estrogen at those insanely high levels.
However I felt so incredible (no brain fog and good sleep, both literally for the first time in my life) during those 3 days after lowering my dose, that I want to try to fine tune the cream and see if I can get back to feeling that way.

I'm going to get the hydrogel cream and try to apply most of it on other areas of my body and maybe just a little bit on my scrotum. Other options are mixing some cream with injections, or mixing Test P with a longer ester. Still lots of options to explore.

Jerajera

What's your protocol if you don't mind saying? Are you applying to the scrotum?

Charliebizz

I tried 2 clicks AM and 2 clicks PM of the 200mg/ml Versabase compounded cream applied to the scrotum (200mg/day total).

Test results (at trough after 12 hours): TT: 1100ng/dL, FT: 25ng/dL, E2: 45pg/mL, DHT: 500ng/dL (range 12-65).

I felt very irritable and it actually lowered my libido and EQ relative to daily Test P. On the plus side it shot up my confidence to unprecedented levels but I became very anti-social and it lowered my empathy to a point I wasn't comfortable with.

I think my DHT being 8x the range effectively crashed my Estrogen and is probably responsible for the lowered libido and bad mood.

Not being comfortable with DHT levels almost 10 times the range long term, I lowered the dose to 1 click AM/PM (100mg/day). After a week or so, I had the most amazing 3 days of my life. Complete mental clarity, amazing sleep and mood. Best I've ever felt in my life, everything clicked. Even physically I felt stronger and was noticeably dryer, the water retention I've always gotten from injections was gone almost overnight.

Unfortunately, after those 3 days I started feeling very irritable again and my libido and EQ went down again also.

Test results (trough after 12 hours): TT: 700ng/dL, FT: 12ng/dL, E2: 45pg/mL, DHT: 360ng/dL.

Amazingly, even though my Free T was almost at the bottom of the range on that dose, my DHT was still 6x the range. Interestingly my E2 was exactly the same as on twice the dose. Not sure what to make of that.

Even though it's hard to be certain of anything when it comes to hormones, I'm pretty sure at this point that the antagonistic action of DHT on Estrogen is effectively crashing my Estrogen at those insanely high levels.
However I felt so incredible (no brain fog and good sleep, both literally for the first time in my life) during those 3 days after lowering my dose, that I want to try to fine tune the cream and see if I can get back to feeling that way.

I'm going to get the hydrogel cream and try to apply most of it on other areas of my body and maybe just a little bit on my scrotum. Other options are mixing some cream with injections, or mixing Test P with a longer ester. Still lots of options to explore.
Please keep us updated. I had similar experience with scrotal cream except my libido and eq were insane. Like the other poster my libido was too good lol. But like click work few hours after application I would get this depressed anger over nothing and almost felt too amped up. I lowered the dose and lost most benefits. I admittedly didn’t give it enough time because I have two young kids and can’t be having rage issues. And my performance at hockey was suffering. I’m thinking about going back to cream but with no scrotal applications and see what happens.

I was thinking about trying test prop. I seem to feel like crap when I do more frequent injections. I’m ok 3x a week. Eod and daily’s have been awful. I do have low shbg but maybe the long esters just don’t work for me.

Jerajera

Please keep us updated. I had similar experience with scrotal cream except my libido and eq were insane. Like the other poster my libido was too good lol. But like click work few hours after application I would get this depressed anger over nothing and almost felt too amped up. I lowered the dose and lost most benefits. I admittedly didn’t give it enough time because I have two young kids and can’t be having rage issues. And my performance at hockey was suffering. I’m thinking about going back to cream but with no scrotal applications and see what happens.

I was thinking about trying test prop. I seem to feel like crap when I do more frequent injections. I’m ok 3x a week. Eod and daily’s have been awful. I do have low shbg but maybe the long esters just don’t work for me.

Do you know what your DHT levels were?

Best I felt in terms of libido and mood was Test Prop 15mg/day. However I felt pretty wired and my sleep wasn't that great. But I was very happy, still pretty confident and libido and EQ were great, best ever on TRT.

Still had pretty significant brain fog though, the only thing that ever got rid of brain fog for me were those 3 days on the cream after I lowered my dose. My mind felt clear for the first time in my entire life, or at least as far as I can remember.

Then it went away unfortunately, but now that I know such a state is possible, I'll never stop until I find it again and find a way to sustain it

Charliebizz

Do you know what your DHT levels were?

Best I felt in terms of libido and mood was Test Prop 15mg/day. However I felt pretty wired and my sleep wasn't that great. But I was very happy, still pretty confident and libido and EQ were great, best ever on TRT.

Still had pretty significant brain fog though, the only thing that ever got rid of brain fog for me were those 3 days on the cream after I lowered my dose. My mind felt clear for the first time in my entire life, or at least as far as I can remember.

Then it went away unfortunately, but now that I know such a state is possible, I'll never stop until I find it again and find a way to sustain it
I only tested twice on injections. It was mid range on my trough on 3x a week injections. And close to top of range on daily’s. I never made it to blood test on scrotal cream

Jerajera

I only tested twice on injections. It was mid range on my trough on 3x a week injections. And close to top of range on daily’s. I never made it to blood test on scrotal cream

Interesting. On 18mg/day Test C, my TT and FT were top of the range and my DHT was almost 2x the range. I always converted a lot to DHT so it's not that surprising it'd be higher on the cream.
Still...I didn't expect 8x the range at trough levels

Charliebizz

Interesting. On 18mg/day Test C, my TT and FT were top of the range and my DHT was almost 2x the range. I always converted a lot to DHT so it's not that surprising it'd be higher on the cream.
Still...I didn't expect 8x the range at trough levels
Just sucks man. I can’t get dialed in. Have had low t and one and off trt for 15 years. Been consistently on trt for the last 2 years. My libido is good I just still have energy issues. I get little glimmers of hope. But never stays consistent

Jerajera

Just sucks man. I can’t get dialed in. Have had low t and one and off trt for 15 years. Been consistently on trt for the last 2 years. My libido is good I just still have energy issues. I get little glimmers of hope. But never stays consistent

I hear you man, same with me. TRT only for the last 2 years but depression and lack of energy for 15 years before that.
I will say that TRT has completely eliminated my depression and any suicidal tendencies I had before, which is nothing short of a miracle. I haven't had a single suicidal thought since 2-3 months or so into treatment, and I used to think about killing myself hours every single day for years.

So if for nothing else it's definitely been worth it in that sense. But I'm still very fatigued, in some ways even more than before TRT, and my sleep is shit for the most part. I've also become very dull in a way; it's hard to describe but back then I would once in a while get excited about something, now I never do. I think it has to do with the shutdown of neurosteroids production. I need to look into Preg/DHEA supplementation again, but I want to try to fine tune Test first.

I'm never going to stop trying though, anything is better than going back to the way I used to feel

Charliebizz

I hear you man, same with me. TRT only for the last 2 years but depression and lack of energy for 15 years before that.
I will say that TRT has completely eliminated my depression and any suicidal tendencies I had before, which is nothing short of a miracle. I haven't had a single suicidal thought since 2-3 months or so into treatment, and I used to think about killing myself hours every single day for years.

So if for nothing else it's definitely been worth it in that sense. But I'm still very fatigued, in some ways even more than before TRT, and my sleep is shit for the most part. I've also become very dull in a way; it's hard to describe but back then I would once in a while get excited about something, now I never do. I think it has to do with the shutdown of neurosteroids production. I need to look into Preg/DHEA supplementation again, but I want to try to fine tune Test first.

I'm never going to stop trying though, anything is better than going back to the way I used to feel
I never really had depression till trt. It’s not awful it’s just low grade blahhh about life is the only way to explain it. I’m with you though the positives may not always put way negatives. But I know how miserable I felt off of trt and had glimpses of feeling great on trt. I’m thinking of trying cream again just on non scrotal areas. I feel like I need the fluctuations. Even though cream can be steady state for some people also. It would take me about 4 weeks to get prop. Between getting labs speaking to dr and getting it delivered. So I’m thinking I might bride the gap with cream since I have 4 new tubes laying around. And if it works then I don’t even need to switch.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me