Trans scrotal testosterone cream application is a game changer

Buy Lab Tests Online

bbex2014

So I was on injections of Testosterone cyp for almost 4 years before switching over to scrotal testosterone cream application. Let me tell you it has been absolutely amazing how much better I feel on the cream verses the injections. I dose it at 150 mg daily (3 clicks), 50 mg in the morning before bed (I work nights) and 100 mg about an hour before I leave for work at night. I was doing daily sub q injections for the past couple years, 20 mg cyp daily. I felt good on that protocol, but this blows that protocol out of the water. I messed up and did labs about 2 hours after my application and everything came back out of range, with free t at 48. I would encourage anyone interested to give the scrotal t-cream application a go, I can't see myself ever going back to injections.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So I was on injections of Testosterone cyp for almost 4 years before switching over to scrotal testosterone cream application. Let me tell you it has been absolutely amazing how much better I feel on the cream verses the injections. I dose it at 150 mg daily (3 clicks), 50 mg in the morning before bed (I work nights) and 100 mg about an hour before I leave for work at night. I was doing daily sub q injections for the past couple years, 20 mg cyp daily. I felt good on that protocol, but this blows that protocol out of the water. I messed up and did labs about 2 hours after my application and everything came back out of range, with free t at 48. I would encourage anyone interested to give the scrotal t-cream application a go, I can't see myself ever going back to injections.

What was your DHT? If it wasn’t tested you should monitor it with that application technique.

Gman86

Did you lower your dose, or are you just going to stay on the same protocol and next time test 5 hours or more after last application?

Were your labs done 2 hours after the 50mg dose?

Do you mind posting all your labs?

Joe Sixpack

Did you lower your dose, or are you just going to stay on the same protocol and next time test 5 hours or more after last application?

Is 5 hours after your application the recommended time to have labs drawn? Since I always have to do my labs fasted, I usually don't apply any cream before having labs drawn.

Gman86

Is 5 hours after your application the recommended time to have labs drawn? Since I always have to do my labs fasted, I usually don't apply any cream before having labs drawn.

Not sure if it’s the golden standard as far as lab timing goes while using the cream. I just know that it’s what Dr Nichols recommends to all of his patients. It’s also basically the standard on the fb group that he and the other roundtable doctors are a part of.

I want to switch over I already have cream as part of my injections but Ive come a very long way and made a lot of progress and I don't feel like changing everything now but I'm very very interested.

bbex2014

What was your DHT? If it wasn’t tested you should monitor it with that application technique.
I will definitely get that tested on my next set of bloodwork. Dr Saya, what are your thoughts on Keith Nichols and Neil Rozier not believing in the need to measure dht? I'm not questioning the need to measure dht one bit, I leave that type of stuff up to the true professionals like you and the other dr's I mentioned. Dr Keith Nichols and Dr Jim Meehan got into a quite heated debate on the lifting dermatologist youtube channel about whether high levels of dht are dangerous or not. Keith stating something along the lines of intra testicular dht levels are tightly regulated regardless of serum blood levels of dht. What are your thoughts about dht? Thank you for what you do here Dr Saya, its a blessing to have access to information from guys like you.

bbex2014

My labs were done just shy of 2 hours after my 50 mg dose. This is because I didn't expect to go to labcorp after work, but had to for scheduling reasons. Yea, I'll stay on my same protocol and just get tested no earlier than 5 hours after my last application.

I will definitely get that tested on my next set of bloodwork. Dr Saya, what are your thoughts on Keith Nichols and Neil Rozier not believing in the need to measure dht? I'm not questioning the need to measure dht one bit, I leave that type of stuff up to the true professionals like you and the other dr's I mentioned. Dr Keith Nichols and Dr Jim Meehan got into a quite heated debate on the lifting dermatologist youtube channel about whether high levels of dht are dangerous or not. Keith stating something along the lines of intra testicular dht levels are tightly regulated regardless of serum blood levels of dht. What are your thoughts about dht? Thank you for what you do here Dr Saya, its a blessing to have access to information from guys like you.

See here for a related thread which gives an idea of my thoughts:

Scrotal TRT Cream Application - A Precautionary Tale

I appreciate your kind words bbex2014. Though I didn’t watch the podcast you referenced, the statement above that I bolded doesn’t offer any logical reasoning. It is the “blood” (serum) levels that are represented on lab work (often quite high as you’ll see in the referenced thread) not the intratesticular levels. I have trouble seeing how tightly regulated intratesticular DHT levels would negate or minimize any potential long-term consequences of very high serum (blood) DHT levels to which the entire body is exposed (systemic).

Gman86

I made the switch about 3 months ago. I know that is a very small personal sample size, but I really can't believe how good I feel on this protocol.

thanks for answering all my questions. Appreciate it. So how long after starting cream did you start feeling better? Was it gradual, or did u feel like u do now right away after starting the cream?

...says a number of controversial and assuming you typed it out correctly about DHT which Dr Saya noted makes no sense, then there's his views on E that are bizarre, as least in this circle of guys he, and one other, have some outlier views on TRT. We tend to lend his name no authority on the subject.

bbex2014

thanks for answering all my questions. Appreciate it. So how long after starting cream did you start feeling better? Was it gradual, or did u feel like u do now right away after starting the cream?
Within the first few days, I seem to get a stimulating effect from the cream a couple hours after application that lasts for 3 or 4 hours. Maybe this isn't for everyone, but it is definitely for me

bbex2014

Just out of curiosity, what pharmacy is everyone getting there 200 mg/ml compounded cream from? I currently get mine from APS pharmacy, anyone else using the topi click cream from APS? Thanks for all of the input guys, I love learning about and chatting about this stuff

Joe Sixpack

Just out of curiosity, what pharmacy is everyone getting there 200 mg/ml compounded cream from? I currently get mine from APS pharmacy, anyone else using the topi click cream from APS? Thanks for all of the input guys, I love learning about and chatting about this stuff
I use Hallendale typically, but I have used APS in the past. They were good quality for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me