Trans scrotal testosterone cream application is a game changer

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

@wondering, @Gman86 i had this problem to when i started the cream! It will pass after 2-3 weeks. I have seen this with many other people to. I felt a rushed feeling all day long, a bit like anxiety to. Could feel my heart pumping all day. I was also unable to sleep at night. And when i did fall a sleep, i would wake up couple of hours later with heavy beating heart, very nervous and unable to fall a sleep again. Really thought about quitting but some people told me to hang in there, so i did! And after 2-3 weeks everything when away and i can sleep like a baby again . So hang in there and you will be fine! This was on 50mg am and 50mg pm. Labs at this dose, 4 hours after morning application:
Total t 980
Free t 23
E2 45

Wow these numbers were 4 hours after 50mg to your scrotum? Amazing labs for such a low dose. You still on the same dose?

Where are you getting your cream from?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wondering

I was on test e for about 1 year before the cream

What was your experience on test e and what ha it been on cream? I have had NO libido for 23 years. If this fixes it...Ill cry tears of joy. The frustration of no libido is beyond description. Has limited life for me in all ways.

IceFyre

Well that was fast just got a call that they prescribed cream on top of injections hopefully I see it Tuesday morning not sure what 12.5 mg a day of the cream will do but we’ll see.

IceFyre

That is a very low dosage of the cream, might want to ask for stronger strength. Are you using topi click?
It’s coming from empower so I believe so? I’ve got bloods and a consult next month so we’ll see what happens they aren’t changing my injections any so this will be a little bump on top.

Gman86

@bbex2014 Just out of curiosity, how much does APS charge for a 30ml topiclick from APS?

Are you still on 150mg/ day and doing well?

Any hair issues that you've noticed?

Gman86

Just got my results back from discounted labs while on 150mg (3 clicks) of Empower’s cream on back of knees in am, and 150mg on inner forearms in pm. 5 hours after am application.

Will be applying 50 mg to scrotum, and 100mg to back of knees in am, and 150mg on inner forearms in pm. Am trying to raise levels to where I want them while not letting DHT get too elevated, if possible. Will be doing these labs again in 7-10 days.

Attachments

• CBE4215B-95B2-4F61-9826-ACC0F87DCA8F.jpeg
    CBE4215B-95B2-4F61-9826-ACC0F87DCA8F.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 310

bbex2014

Just got my results back from discounted labs while on 150mg (3 clicks) of Empower’s cream on back of knees in am, and 150mg on inner forearms in pm. 5 hours after am application.

Will be applying 50 mg to scrotum, and 100mg to back of knees in am, and 150mg on inner forearms in pm. Am trying to raise levels to where I want them while not letting DHT get too elevated, if possible. Will be doing these labs again in 7-10 days.
Looks pretty good man, but more importantly how are you feeling, how's libido? I bet the click to your scrotum will definitely help, I'll be interested to hear if you feel the dht increase a couple hours after application. It has a noticeable stimulatory effect on me, so I apply 3 clicks to the scrotum about an hour before I leave for work and that is my only dose.

Gman86

Looks pretty good man, but more importantly how are you feeling, how's libido? I bet the click to your scrotum will definitely help, I'll be interested to hear if you feel the dht increase a couple hours after application. It has a noticeable stimulatory effect on me, so I apply 3 clicks to the scrotum about an hour before I leave for work and that is my only dose.

Libido is down a bit from when I was using prop. Otherwise, feeling about the same. Strength in the gym seems like it’s going down slightly, and muscles feel less pumped. I tried one click to the scrotum earlier today, but haven’t noticed anything from it. So gonna continue applying the one click to the scrotum in the am, and see what happens.

So you’re only doing 150mg once a day in the am, all applied to the scrotum? Why only once a day? Do you feel better on once a day vs twice a day? Or is it just purely for convenience. Sorry if u already answered this.

eli

@wondering, @Gman86 i had this problem to when i started the cream! It will pass after 2-3 weeks. I have seen this with many other people to. I felt a rushed feeling all day long, a bit like anxiety to. Could feel my heart pumping all day. I was also unable to sleep at night. And when i did fall a sleep, i would wake up couple of hours later with heavy beating heart, very nervous and unable to fall a sleep again. Really thought about quitting but some people told me to hang in there, so i did! And after 2-3 weeks everything when away and i can sleep like a baby again . So hang in there and you will be fine! This was on 50mg am and 50mg pm. Labs at this dose, 4 hours after morning application:
Total t 980
Free t 23
E2 45

Good #s, You have room to lower your dose, 40mg x2 a day

Abuser200

@Gman86 i upped my dose starting today to 100mg am and pm.
My cream is from Greece from np compounding pharmacy

@wondering always struggled on injections. Most of all, no libido. Now its still nog where i want it to be but its better. But far from good!! No problem with getting an erection, just lack of drive.

@eli i just upped my dose to 100mg am and pm. Because i still struggle with low libido. I want to get my free t to 30+ to see if that helps. Do you suggest otherwise?

Gman86

@wondering always struggled on injections. Most of all, no libido. Now its still nog where i want it to be but its better. But far from good!! No problem with getting an erection, just lack of drive.

@eli i just upped my dose to 100mg am and pm. Because i still struggle with low libido. I want to get my free t to 30+ to see if that helps. Do you suggest otherwise?

Are you applying 100mg in am, and 100mg in pm all to your scrotum?

Gman86

@Gman86 yes. I dont want to try other areas and risk poor absorbation and waste time. On the scrotum you are sure you will have the best absorbation.

Smart. Even on 300mg per day of the cream applied to the back of the knees and forearms, I was only able to get my total up to 871 and free up to a little past mid range. 2 days ago I started applying 2 clicks in the am to my scrotum. Still at 300mg/ day total. Will be getting labs done in another week. Very curious to see how applying 2 clicks to my scrotum will effect my levels.

wondering

The Cream helped with the ED?
You doubled your dose and your numbers were pretty good?

Abuser200

Smart. Even on 300mg per day of the cream applied to the back of the knees and forearms, I was only able to get my total up to 871 and free up to a little past mid range. 2 days ago I started applying 2 clicks in the am to my scrotum. Still at 300mg/ day total. Will be getting labs done in another week. Very curious to see how applying 2 clicks to my
The Cream helped with the ED?
You doubled your dose and your numbers were pretty good?

yes, on the cream erections are better! No problem in that area. On injections i struggled. But that could be because of my free t, i never got it higher than 13-16 ng/dl on injections. Now on cream i got to 23 free t. This could be the reason erections are better. But i think still not high enough for me personal to have a good libido.
And yes i have good numbers now.
But numbers dont mean anything when u still have symptoms. It can only guide you. I read most people feel most of the trt benefits with 30+ free T. So that is why i doubled my dose.

wondering

yes, on the cream erections are better! No problem in that area. On injections i struggled. But that could be because of my free t, i never got it higher than 13-16 ng/dl on injections. Now on cream i got to 23 free t. This could be the reason erections are better. But i think still not high enough for me personal to have a good libido.
And yes i have good numbers now.
But numbers dont mean anything when u still have symptoms. It can only guide you. I read most people feel most of the trt benefits with 30+ free T. So that is why i doubled my dose.

measuring DHT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching