Toxic Femininity and Red Pill Discussion

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Anonymon

And wives wonder why their husbands find solace in other men.
That’s one key to a happy marriage. I know plenty of people married that are the other’s best friend in a sense and that can be fine, but you can’t rely on each other for everything. If you need support it can’t be from your partner if you’re a guy. At least not if you want them to love you closer to the way you’d like and not see you as a Homer Simpson type.

DixieWrecked

Getting a lot of insight into female nature and how guys deal with it.
Yeah absolutely. Great thread. I was just talking to a friend today that i used to hook up with when were younger about ten years ago. She is now 36 and can't find a dude. She says she is now looking for a provider yet still believes that the movie love story is a possibility, in other words she keeps dealing with alphas and wonders why they won't conform to her tidy little fantasy. I told her straight up, shes gotta give up on that love story, youre looking for beta bucks now if you want a family. She has no hope at the age of 36 of taming the alpha. Shit, that's not even how it works in the movies haha. She reluctantly and sadly admitted the truth of this and admitted she should probably give up on the emotion part and look at men as more of a resource now that she needs to accomplish certain things. In short, women "love" men for what they provide and what their desires are at the time. They are genetically programmed to be selfish and they don't love men unconditionally like they love their child. We just need to be aware of that reality and which resource you are providing. Alpha seed or beta need.

Another reason she keeps failing in these "relationships" is because women have the burden/luxury of living in a complete different universe where there are no consequences and self accountability is not a concept. She won't learn until it's too late and she actually suffers the consequence of not being desired by men anymore. One other example of a feminist fantasy, there are these anti body-shaming campaigns where we must deny reality and women are deemed beautiful even if morbidly obese. If we don't agree, we are fatphobic. Women literally demand you find them attractive and if you don't they call you a name. Men simply just aren't capable of this. Its actually pretty amazing now that I'm thinking of it.

Anonymon

Yeah absolutely. Great thread. I was just talking to a friend today that i used to hook up with when were younger about ten years ago. She is now 36 and can't find a dude. She says she is now looking for a provider yet still believes that the movie love story is a possibility, in other words she keeps dealing with alphas and wonders why they won't conform to her tidy little fantasy. I told her straight up, shes gotta give up on that love story, youre looking for beta bucks now if you want a family. She has no hope at the age of 36 of taming the alpha. Shit, that's not even how it works in the movies haha. She reluctantly and sadly admitted the truth of this and admitted she should probably give up on the emotion part and look at men as more of a resource now that she needs to accomplish certain things. In short, women "love" men for what they provide and what their desires are at the time. They are genetically programmed to be selfish and they don't love men unconditionally like they love their child. We just need to be aware of that reality and which resource you are providing. Alpha seed or beta need.

Another reason she keeps failing in these "relationships" is because women have the burden/luxury of living in a complete different universe where there are no consequences and self accountability is not a concept. She won't learn until it's too late and she actually suffers the consequence of not being desired by men anymore. One other example of a feminist fantasy, there are these anti body-shaming campaigns where we must deny reality and women are deemed beautiful even if morbidly obese. If we don't agree, we are fatphobic. Women literally demand you find them attractive and if you don't they call you a name. Men simply just aren't capable of this. Its actually pretty amazing now that I'm thinking of it.
One girl I used to date is going to be 41 soon and does pretty well, but she’s also crazy and shoots herself in the foot any time she’s with somebody. With one great guy she thought he was too good for her and she left. Another great guy she was with for like 8 years had her refusing to have kids when the plan the whole time was kids which is why she was unemployed and kind of a home maker and she felt bad that he felt bad about that and she ruined things by telling him he could sleep with other people and then he did and she got mad at that. She kept trying to date me again and I kept telling her I didn’t want to date her and one day she just showed up at my door step with nowhere else to go. She’s super hot and her personality is great, then she goes crazy bitch and you hold on for your life or call the cops like I did. Crazy sex is always the best sex. Guys really like her though and for good reason. She hilariously wants to have kids and is fertile but also wants a surrogate to have it to avoid complications, which you’d have to pay for at $50k a kid. Hearing her list of demands was pretty hilarious when she was throwing herself at me trying to get me to date her. Even if she didn’t go crazy on people, which at times is kind of hot, she’s not willing to contribute much, nor are most girls at that age and single. It’s a myth that girls in their late 30’s and 40’s can’t find a good guy. They just can’t find the guy they could have gotten and likely were with in their 20’s, and haven’t at all grown in any relevant way to have something to offer someone. At that point you are stuck settling, which makes for a bad marriage if the girl does it. Guys settling usually do just fine. Most guys are basically settling because you have to date across or down, you can’t date up in most cases.

You can pull some serious men at that age but you have to be an 8-10 and amazing at sex and have the best personality ever. And even then, after I called the cops on that girl, I just dated a hot 22 year old that was perfect, so if you’re going into things with baggage it’s hard to compete. Few women of that age aren’t made of baggage by that point whereas guys can usually keep it together since dating is getting easier not harder. You usually have more to offer, whereas women have less. Wine vs milk analogy is a good one here.

If a girl is that age and has a career it’s even worse because she’s going to want someone doing as well or better than her, and it’s usually easier for girls to do well because they get a free pass everywhere. The guys that are doing as well or better than them want a hot 22 year old that has time for them and not a career. So they end up spinsters wondering where all the good men went when the good men dated women that tried being womanly and didn’t try to impress them with manly things like their ability to provide. If a girl has a career she also still ends up being a net drain on you financially in most cases because what’s hers is hers and what’s yours is now also partly hers. Broke up with a great girl in her 30’s because of that. Ended up telling her that she’s playing a game a 20 year old would and if I wanted that I’d just date a 20 year old, which I did a month after we parted. The only girls I’ve dated that were great about finance were born hyper rich and money is a made up concept to them. I like it when someone I date is a student because they have a lot of time for you. Worst was a lawyer. No time. No real relationship. Then she wants to retire into you and expects you to be able to maintain her lavish lifestyle as she quits her job.

My area’s super wealthy and we have all kinds hot girls up to their 60s here. I’ve seen plenty of girls in their 60’s here that you’d think were 40 and are still really hot. Usually had some work done, but still, they look great. Not the case elsewhere but it is where I’m at. For more than sex though you have to bring something else to the table. There are a lot of attractive women. And if you’re over 40, you have a lot less to offer. If I have a daughter I’d want her to find a good guy ASAP and lock him down when she’s young. Best for both of them.

Seth

Excellent points! Several men's advisors on youtube, such as Better Bachelor and Entrepreneurs in Cars, strongly advice guys against involvement with single moms and women who are hitting the wall. She might be ready to settle down with a beta, especially if she is pushing 40 and wants a kid, but that's exactly what she will be doing. Settling, and will eventually decide that the man she settled for has served his purpose, and she will leave him, but not without taking half his assets and his kids, assuming she is actually able to have one Many women are in denial about reproductive biology. As for single moms, guys need to realize that he will always come after her kids, and if a better catch comes along later, she will monkey branch in a heartbeat.

DixieWrecked

And in the news today Kevin Samuels is dead. And people are making videos laughing and celebrating his death. If you don't know who he was I'd highly recommend you check him out.

Seth

And in the news today Kevin Samuels is dead. And people are making videos laughing and celebrating his death. If you don't know who he was I'd highly recommend you check him out.
Sorry to hear this, but not surprised there are many celebrating his death due to his conservative views. He spoke the truth, but to feminists that equates to misogyny.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me