Toxic Femininity and Red Pill Discussion

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Hey everyone. The description of this subforum states that anything goes, but let's see if we can keep this controversial (by today's standards) topic objective and logical, not degrading.

We have all seen some stories in the news lately of full blown Hollywood A listers having their lives turned upside down by toxic women, Will Smith and Jonny Depp. After a few failed relationships of my own I have come to the realization that despite what our culture says, women are not the innocent angels that the movies told me they were.

Has anyone else here taken the red pill and awaken to the true nature of each sex?

If you were red pilled, what's your story?

Are women still the fair maidens that need our chivalrous protection and provisions or are they just biologically programmed to finesse resources?

Any and all red pill/blue pill discussion I find interesting so please contribute if you feel inclined.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

Hey everyone. The description of this subforum states that anything goes, but let's see if we can keep this controversial (by today's standards) topic objective and logical, not degrading.

We have all seen some stories in the news lately of full blown Hollywood A listers having their lives turned upside down by toxic women, Will Smith and Jonny Depp. After a few failed relationships of my own I have come to the realization that despite what our culture says, women are not the innocent angels that the movies told me they were.

Has anyone else here taken the red pill and awaken to the true nature of each sex?

Are women still the fair maidens that need our chivalrous protection and provisions or are they just biologically programmed to finesse resources?

Any and all red pill/blue pill discussion I find interesting so please contribute if you feel inclined.
The movies is a false representation of how real life men and women operate. Show up to a damsels window and throw pebbles at it to get attention. You'd be castigated.

I think there are lots of healthy relationships just a lot of unhealthy ones too. Men need to act like men and women act like women. Then the polarity is there and attraction occurs.

Once the honey moon phase is done is where most problems occur imo. It's importatnt to remember to take care of me for you and you for me. Keep courting and dating, sharing and laughing. love is playful.

I am still in search as a well sir Dix

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Are you really going to argue that Johnny Depp wouldn't be a mess except for Amber Heard? An objective approach would have one considering how evolutionary pressures shaped the behaviors of both sexes. So what if women are "biologically programmed to finesse resources." Aren't men biologically programmed to finesse sex? Is it fair to define you that way?

Fernando Almaguer

Are you really going to argue that Johnny Depp wouldn't be a mess except for Amber Heard? An objective approach would have one considering how evolutionary pressures shaped the behaviors of both sexes. So what if women are "biologically programmed to finesse resources." Aren't men biologically programmed to finesse sex? Is it fair to define you that way?
Accepting the nature of the sexes. Is that what you are proposing?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Accepting the nature of the sexes. Is that what you are proposing?
Sure, but I'm also objecting to this concept of a "true nature" that apparently is to be condemned. How would we react to seeing something similar on a women's site about toxic masculinity? What's the "true nature" of men? What if it's asserted that the true nature of men is bad because it can lead to abuse and rape, and violence in general? It's the kind of thing that's easy to say from the relative safety of modernity. Most of us don't live under imminent threat of the neighboring tribe coming to rape and pillage. But historically our ancestors were the stronger ones in these conflicts, and that's why we're here, along with the genes that helped us to survive.

In any case, what @DixieWrecked seems to be saying is that the nature of women is bad because women may act in economic self-interest via their influence over men, and that, shockingly, they are not all sweet, docile and altruistic.

Fernando Almaguer

Sure, but I'm also objecting to this concept of a "true nature" that apparently is to be condemned. How would we react to seeing something similar on a women's site about toxic masculinity. What's the "true nature" of men? What if it's asserted that the true nature of men is bad because it can lead to abuse and rape, and violence in general? It's the kind of thing that's easy to say from the relative safety of modernity. Most of us don't live under imminent threat of the neighboring tribe coming to rape and pillage. But historically our ancestors were the stronger ones in these conflicts, and that's why we're here, along with the genes that helped us to survive.

In any case, what @DixieWrecked seems to be saying is that the nature of women is bad because women may act in economic self-interest via their influence over men, and that, shockingly, they are not all sweet, docile and altruistic.
I appreciate your deeper thoughts here. I agree and it is important to vet out someone who has empathy, kindness and other sorts of benevolent traits while owning said traits ourselves.

Also, to not see it as bad or good ( in a black and white sense) I think helps. Love women, fascinated by them though proceed with caution because we are all human.

T

tareload

As usual cataceous a gift to this forum.

Society is only a week and no Costcos away from being this or much worse.

Enjoy your Costco luxury and Have a nice day.

bixt

Women are programmed to wait by the finish line and pick out those who come out first. There's zero we can do to change their wiring.

So just make sure you are always coming out first. Always keep your eyes on the ball and be on top of your game, or they will leave.

Sadly, one has to use game tricks to keep their women chasing them. But rather she be chasing you, then chasing someone else. Or worse, you having to chase after her.

Start to become an apathetic sissified simp and its game over. And ain't that the whole point of this forum, maintaining good FT levels is key to preventing all of that.

Seth

Thank you for bringing up this important topic. I have been red pilled for over a decade. Thought I was one of the few until I discovered Men's Right's Groups, like Angry Harry (Now defunct since he passed on), A voice for Men, etc. I've read many books on the subject as well, such as The Myth of Male Power by Warren Farrell. In my opinion, feminism has become toxic over the years and are harming both men and women with their dogma. Feminism teaches women that they are perpetual victims and men are the villains. They have gone beyond equal rights to special rights for women, but decry equal responsibilities. As it stands now, women have way more rights than men, at least in developed countries, but to point this out or call out feminists for their hypocrisy, gets a man labeled as a misogynist. I am seeing similar positions being taken with the race culture insanity that is currently gone viral. (white=bad, black=good). Sadly, so many women today have been raised in this feminist culture, leading to an explosion of narcissism and shallowness. Look at the marriage failure rate. Over 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, with women initiating over 80 percent of them. This often ends with the man losing his house and custody of his children, while remaining on the hook for support. The Johnny Depp situation is a good example of how "believe women" negatively affects men. The media instantly believed Amber and labeled Johnny as an abuser. He loses his movie franchise with Disney while she continues to defame him. I am glad he is fighting back, as the ongoing trial is showing that she wasn't the victim she claimed to be. It's got to be hard putting your personal life on display for the public.

DixieWrecked

Sure, but I'm also objecting to this concept of a "true nature" that apparently is to be condemned. How would we react to seeing something similar on a women's site about toxic masculinity? What's the "true nature" of men? What if it's asserted that the true nature of men is bad because it can lead to abuse and rape, and violence in general? It's the kind of thing that's easy to say from the relative safety of modernity. Most of us don't live under imminent threat of the neighboring tribe coming to rape and pillage. But historically our ancestors were the stronger ones in these conflicts, and that's why we're here, along with the genes that helped us to survive.

Who said condemn women's nature? We wouldn't be here if they didn't have the hypergamist survival traits encoded into their DNA. If anything condemn Depp and Smith, although it seems like Depp has probably wised up. Why I used the term "true" is because there is this idea of pure innocent females which is presented in movies and then there is their actual hypergamist nature which is encoded in their DNA. It was necessary for their survival and the survival of our species. So even though our DNA hasn't changed much over the last 10,000 years, our environment has.

Now we have social media, fake boobs, fake lashes, lip injections, liposuction, birth control, Lululemon. We are essentially living in a synthetic world but with our same instincts from millennia ago. Women have hotwired men's brains with sex appeal. I don't say this to condemn women at all. Hell, i love all the technology that has enabled women to be hot as hell and sleep with more men than ever in history, but i used to think they were all just angels minus the odd stripper. However, sadly this enabling of superficiality and massive amounts of attention though SM hasn't exactly made women "better" in general. Like mentioned by Seth, it has created an environment that not only permits but encourages shallowness and narcissism. I can't tell you how many girls I have slept with that have NOTHING to offer but hotness, massive debt, and a social media following of simps.

Bringing up jada Smith and amber heard was not meant to condemn women but to call attention to men's behavior. Don't get walked all over because society tells you that women are always right. That's a feminist manipulation.

Last edited:

DixieWrecked

No. I'm not arguing that at all. I actually agree 100 percent with what your analysis is, and I think many men let that balance get skewed in favor of the female. This is their fault and they will suffer the consequences of that.

JmarkH

The whole thread makes me think there's a ton of bad man programming going on somewhere. If I weren't such a strong freewill creator of my own life this would make me ashamed to be a man.

DixieWrecked

The whole thread makes me think there's a ton of bad man programming going on somewhere. If I weren't such a strong freewill creator of my own life this would make me ashamed to be a man.
Would love to hear your thoughts. Not sure which side of the discussion you are on but your perspective is surely welcome if you want to elaborate.

bixt

"The 'Apprentice' star branded Harry an "embarrassment" and claimed he is being "led around by his nose" by his wife, with whom he has children Archie, two, and 10-month-old Lili.

Speaking to Piers Morgan on his new 'Uncensored' show on TalkTV, he said: "I’m not a fan of Meghan, and I wasn’t from the beginning.

"Poor Harry is being led around by his nose. And I think he’s an embarrassment. And I think when she spoke badly of the royal family, but in particular the queen..."

bixt

TikTok and Instgram has changed EVERYTHING. Good luck to the young honest man in the USA trying to find wife material.

If your 20 year old self could travel in time to 2022 he probably wouldn't stand a chance.

JmarkH

If your 20 year old self could travel in time to 2022 he probably wouldn't stand a chance.
No, my success rate in 2022 would be far higher than when I was young. I know more about how relationships and success works. I genuinely know how to be a growing, better version of myself and encourage those around me to do the same.

Focusing on examples of failures has several adverse effects. One: as a failure in my relationships, I find others that are greater failures, so I don’t feel so bad. I’m somehow better than them, but have set a shallow standard for my life. Two: I become like those I associate with. If I associate with social and relational failures, I gravitate toward those situations.

I suggest finding and associating with people who have nurturing relationships. Watch and study how they practice self-management, interdependence, emotional management, conflict resolution, and self-awareness.

We live with three voices; the inner critic, the inner defender, and the inner creator. The first two keep us down and hold us back. The inner critic says you’re too slow, too young or too old, too lousy at relationships. The inner defender says you’re a victim and blames our problems on forces beyond our control, such as other people, bad luck, not enough time or money, and so on. The inner creator is interdependent and hospitable, seeking people and resources that assist our overcoming spirit.

DixieWrecked

No, my success rate in 2022 would be far higher than when I was young. I know more about how relationships and success works. I genuinely know how to be a growing, better version of myself and encourage those around me to do the same.

Focusing on examples of failures has several adverse effects. One: as a failure in my relationships, I find others that are greater failures, so I don’t feel so bad. I’m somehow better than them, but have set a shallow standard for my life. Two: I become like those I associate with. If I associate with social and relational failures, I gravitate toward those situations.

I suggest finding and associating with people who have nurturing relationships. Watch and study how they practice self-management, interdependence, emotional management, conflict resolution, and self-awareness.

We live with three voices; the inner critic, the inner defender, and the inner creator. The first two keep us down and hold us back. The inner critic says you’re too slow, too young or too old, too lousy at relationships. The inner defender says you’re a victim and blames our problems on forces beyond our control, such as other people, bad luck, not enough time or money, and so on. The inner creator is interdependent and hospitable, seeking people and resources that assist our overcoming spirit.
When you say success rate, what do you mean?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me