Total Testosterone vs Free Testosterone and how they relate to Hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

Worthy

I've been on testosterone cypionate for about a year. For the first half of the year, I was on 150 mg/wk divided into two doses a week. I did these Intramuscular. For the last 6 months, I've stayed at the same dosage, but switched to SubQ injections. With the SubQ injections, I'm on a protocol of 3 times a week (monday, wednesday, and friday). I recently got my blood work back and am concerned with my hematocrit numbers. Below are the important numbers between my 6 months ago blood draw and the most recent.

6 Months Ago
RBC: 5.1
Hemoglobin: 15.4
Hematocrit: 47.2
Total Testosterone: 644 (because of the twice a week schedule, had somewhat of an actual trough level when blood was taken)
Free Testosterone: 22.5
Estradiol, sensitive: 21.1

Most Recent
RBC: 5.0
Hemoglobin: 14.9
Hematocrit: 43.5
Total Testosterone: 811 (Higher partially due to no longer having a trough with injections every other day)
Free Testosterone: 16.6
Estradiol, sensitive: 38.3

So my question is whether I should be concerned about a drop in the hematocrit? Could this indicate some type of internal bleeding? I've never donated blood since I've been on TRT. As you can see, my free testosterone is actually lower. Could this be the reason for the decrease or does total testosterone effect that more? Furthermore, I made sure I was very hydrated before this blood draw, something I didn't take into account at the 6 month ago blood draw. As you can see, my RBC and Hemoglobin didn't fluctuate nearly as much. What would cause the hematocrit to drop more than these? How much can hematocrit levels fluctuate from day to day? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching