Total T coming down with Androgel

Buy Lab Tests Online

charlieg

I have been on TRT or Clomid for about 6 years. I have been as high as 450 on clomid. I moved and the va required me to go to a endocronologist. He prescribed androgel for me about 8 months ago. My levels went down to 250 from 450 on clomid and I now have polycythemia. So now I have to give blood every quarter. We are now going to switch to injections. Does anyone know if the injections will be better and why was I so much higher on Clomid? He told me I should not have been on Clomid because I had previously been on injections. I am currently trying to get my lab results from the va.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Does anyone know if the injections will be better and why was I so much higher on Clomid?
It depend on the protocol, some find lower hematocrit on frequent injections and higher on hematocrit large dosages less frequently.

The reason why your testosterone was higher on clomid is because clomid directly stimulates the testes to produce testosterone and the androgel is usually not absorbed well by men over time and the concentration (1.62%) just isn't enough in most cases.

The T-patches suffer from the same, poor absorption where men never achieve a therapeutic level.

I now have polycythemia.

Polycythemia is high red blood cells, not high hematocrit. My red blood cells run mildly elevated at 19.0 and my hematocrit 56-57%.

Your doctor should determine what is good for you, just make sure your doctor is qualified enough to answer the question.

What is your hematocrit?

I am currently trying to get my lab results from the va.
You will may struggle to get competent care through the VA.

Last edited:

charlieg

I will have to look at my labs and see if it’s on there. My doc is an endocrinologist. My labs and try is free but maybe I can use this site and a private lab to get dialed in.

After looking at labs.
HCT is 48
RBC is 5.29

Last edited:

Systemlord

My doc is an endocrinologist.
Do not assume that just because your doctor is an endocrinologist that he/she is well versed in TRT, all my endocrinologist struggle in this area of medicine. Typically endocrinologists specialize in diabetes and thyroid disorders, not TRT and so many struggle with matters related to TRT.

After looking at labs.
HCT is 48
RBC is 5.29
I want to know at what hematocrit level lead you to donating blood. So far I'm not seeing that you have polycythemia.

Last edited:

charlieg

He told me I did. Now that I look, it seems to be in the clear but the donation center would not use it.

They said I had double red blood cells. So both the doc and the donation center said high

charlieg

I am going to post my lab results in the bloodwork forum. Could not find a way to cross post this discussion.

Attachments

• AC3E4D0F-2906-4AD0-9712-AFBFECC31DB4.jpeg
    AC3E4D0F-2906-4AD0-9712-AFBFECC31DB4.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 30
  • D64C9DDB-47C1-4373-99CF-112634DEA330.jpeg
    D64C9DDB-47C1-4373-99CF-112634DEA330.jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 93346449-BD07-402A-B1FA-651CA4FE7551.jpeg
    93346449-BD07-402A-B1FA-651CA4FE7551.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 4ADA56EF-C933-4538-BBED-3144DB0DB510.jpeg
    4ADA56EF-C933-4538-BBED-3144DB0DB510.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 31

rustylwb

I've used it a lot directly on my penis. And I think it adds some thickness. And I told the Dr. I was he said No don't do that. But he couldn't tell me why. And my research hasn't come up with a reason not to.

eli

This is a terrible idea.
Have you actually tried it? Or you just read something online lol
I've used it a lot directly on my penis. And I think it adds some thickness. And I told the Dr. I was he said No don't do that. But he couldn't tell me why. And my research hasn't come up with a reason not to.
Because your doctor is a dick head....
There are studies on cream on scrotum. They say don't do it with gel because the bit of alcohol may agitate the skin but some have no problem

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me