Torn Meniscus

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

I had a left lateral meniscus tear a few years back We first did a steroid shot to see if that would solve the problem. Felt good for couple days and then paid returned. I elected to go surgical route. I stayed awake during procedure. Recovery was quick and I was go in only couple weeks, and full go in 5-6 weeks. Glad I did it. No repercussions from surgery and I think it was in 2002. I was hunting mountain sheep in British Columbia when it happened, and I still can do those hunts.

timk

I had a left lateral meniscus tear a few years back We first did a steroid shot to see if that would solve the problem. Felt good for couple days and then paid returned. I elected to go surgical route. I stayed awake during procedure. Recovery was quick and I was go in only couple weeks, and full go in 5-6 weeks. Glad I did it. No repercussions from surgery and I think it was in 2002. I was hunting mountain sheep in British Columbia when it happened, and I still can do those hunts.
Did you have to use crutches after? I hear a lot of folks can develop arthritis after knee surgery.

Charliebizz

I tore mine a few months ago. Also caused a bakers cyst and my leg from knee down to swell. It really sucked for a few weeks but my doc told me to ride it out and didn’t even limit my activity’s. I still played ice hockey on the weekends and after a few weeks i started to feel much better. It’s almost back to 100% on its own and I really didn’t do anything for it at all.

Cips1975

I have issues with meniscus on both knees. One for sure is torn via MRI. the other pretty sure it is torn as well, didn’t need an MRI you can tell when it’s torn. This was years ago. No surgery to date. I’ve just modified my training over the years and don’t do lots of recreational stuff like sport cause that really flares them up. But I can squat , dead, leg curl and ext like before the injuries. The injury is still there and just have to be careful, when it starts talking, I always stop or modify immediately and never work through it. That has helped over the years to the point where I feel they are
Much more stable.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching