Toremifene Citrate

Buy Lab Tests Online

kashman112

I m in the process of restarting after TRT , but Clomid is a non-starter for me and Nolvadex also gave me libido issues . I want to choose Toremifene Citrate as the SERM post HCG but my doctor says it may not be available in pharmacies . Does anybody know if that is true ? Is there a pharmacy that carries Toremifene ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

I've used toremifene before as a standalone medication to boost test. It absolutely works. I kid you not, my balls got huge on it. Girls would comment on how big my balls were. It was good for libido as well. I think SERMs mess with me emotionally no matter what but if I were to use a SERM to increase my own production I would use Toremifene. I have tried clomid, enclomiphene and also nolva as solo treatments, all before TRT.

aneuman

I've used toremifene before as a standalone medication to boost test. It absolutely works. I kid you not, my balls got huge on it. Girls would comment on how big my balls were. It was good for libido as well. I think SERMs mess with me emotionally no matter what but if I were to use a SERM to increase my own production I would use Toremifene. I have tried clomid, enclomiphene and also nolva as solo treatments, all before TRT.
Interesting, I was not aware of this. Since you tried all 3 (clomid, Enclomiphene and Toremifene) how would rate their differences, similarity and effectiveness. It seems from your comments that Toremifene was able to increase libido, something usually enclomiphene fails to do.

In what sense SERMs mess with you emotionally? Did you have any blood work done while on Toremifene? anything out of range (E2, Prolactin, SHBG, LH, etc)

Sorry about so many questions but your anecdote seems promising to me, currently on enclomiphene and HCG.

Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching