Topical v. Oral Pregnenolone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSHSSA74

Has anyone one used both topical and oral pregnenolone and noticed that one is superior to the other? I am on 25 mg topical pregnenolone per night. I notice my mind is a little sharper and improved mood. Wondering if oral results would be even better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

Topical that came from a compounding pharmacy was best. The cost is the problem with good topical. The OTC topical don't do anything for me.

Gman86

Has anyone one used both topical and oral pregnenolone and noticed that one is superior to the other? I am on 25 mg topical pregnenolone per night. I notice my mind is a little sharper and improved mood. Wondering if oral results would be even better.
How many mg of preg are u using with the topical, and where do u apply it?

JA Battle

How many mg of preg are u using with the topical, and where do u apply it?
I buy pure pregnenolone powder and suspend it in dmso at 1mg per drop. I’ve also made estradiol, dht, progesterone and dheas. I would say that my recent daily 250iu dose of hcg is making me lose my desire to use these other hormones as much. It’s changing their effects. Maybe hcg is increasing my own production of these hormones.

With these hormones suspended in dmso, absorption is 90%+

Reguardless of route of administration, higher single doses of pregenolone convert more to progesterone while smaller doses will convert more evenly between dhea and progesterone.

SSHSSA74

I buy pure pregnenolone powder and suspend it in dmso at 1mg per drop. I’ve also made estradiol, dht, progesterone and dheas. I would say that my recent daily 250iu dose of hcg is making me lose my desire to use these other hormones as much. It’s changing their effects. Maybe hcg is increasing my own production of these hormones.

Reguardless of route of administration, higher single doses of pregenolone convert more to progesterone while smaller doses will convert more evenly between dhea and progesterone.
Thanks.

SSHSSA74

I wouldn’t know how to do that, buy powder and suspend it in dmso. What is dmso?

SSHSSA74

Topical that came from a compounding pharmacy was best. The cost is the problem with good topical. The OTC topical don't do anything for me.
Any ED with it? My dick doesn’t seem to work very well when I take Pregnenolone, but it really seems to help my mood and mental clarity.

JoeJ0eyJoeJoe

How do you feel?
Over I feel well but there are many other factors I suppose. Cannot tell that it does anything for me? Maybe I should stop for a while and see. I generally don’t notice subtle changes.

I’ve been on 100mg/day for a couple of years, just moved to 200 to see what it would do. Mostly just chasing the lab results to move it higher. The lab result did double from the 100mg/day, but is still on the low side. I’m curious if it is an absorption issue.

SSHSSA74

Over I feel well but there are many other factors I suppose. Cannot tell that it does anything for me? Maybe I should stop for a while and see. I generally don’t notice subtle changes.

I’ve been on 100mg/day for a couple of years, just moved to 200 to see what it would do. Mostly just chasing the lab results to move it higher. The lab result did double from the 100mg/day, but is still on the low side. I’m curious if it is an absorption issue.
Ok. Thanks.

captain

Any ED with it? My dick doesn’t seem to work very well when I take Pregnenolone, but it really seems to help my mood and mental clarity.
No ED with it. I notice that I see colors brighter and richer when using good topical. I like the topical I used to get from Dr. Crisler but the cost was too high. It may have come from APS but I'm not sure.

Gman86

No ED with it. I notice that I see colors brighter and richer when using good topical. I like the topical I used to get from Dr. Crisler but the cost was too high. It may have come from APS but I'm not sure.
I think I’m gonna try the topical preg that empire sells. What dose per day do u take, when do u apply it, and where do u apply it?

captain

I don't remember the dose all I remember was 1 or 2 pumps. Dr. Crisler recommended morning. I applied it to my forearms.

SSHSSA74

Ok. I think maybe for me is converts to e and lowers my libido and causes ED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale