Topi-Click Administration

Buy Lab Tests Online

antelopers

For those using the Topi-Click dispensers, mainly for scrotal cream application, do you rub the applicator directly into the scrotum until the cream is absorbed, or do you remove the cream with your hand and massage it into the skin?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

For those using the Topi-Click dispensers, mainly for scrotal cream application, do you rub the applicator directly into the scrotum until the cream is absorbed, or do you remove the cream with your hand and massage it into the skin?

I tried using the dispenser to rub it it, but it’s difficult when ur rubbing it on ur scrotum, plus some stays on the cap, so ur gonna have to get the rest with your finger anyways. So after a day of that I just started to wipe it off from the cap with my fingers and then apply it.

bbex2014

I use my finger to apply to my scrotum, but I use the applicator to apply to other parts of my body if I decide to apply elsewhere. I remember Jay Campbell saying that he just applies cream to the base of the scrotum, bot sure how he applies 3 clicks to just the base lol I have to smother it over every cm of my balls to absorb a full 3 clicks

if 3 clicks = 3/4mL that can be a lot to try and spread.

Don't forget that when youre doing this for whatever good it may do, get a little on your penis, too.

Renman23

Normally I apply to my forearms, so i just use the applicator. When i was experimenting with Scrotal application, I used a nitrile glove. In all cases , I try not to touch with my hands. Dont want to inadvertently spread to others.

bbex2014

if 3 clicks = 3/4mL that can be a lot to try and spread.

Don't forget that when youre doing this for whatever good it may do, get a little on your penis, too.
There was a study done on dht gel on the penis to increase penile size. I believe it was done with children though. I bet that if someone had some malfunction with 5 ar conversion it may help, but I definitely wouldn't bet the farm on that. It would be a more physiological way of achieving increased dht levels though

txmx

Another Topi-Click application method: Wipe the dose off the dispenser onto the application site, making sure top of dispenser is completely wiped of cream. Close dispenser, being sure not to squeeze the tube (grip dispenser by the top rim when closing). Then use an OLD Topi-Click empty dispenser (I leave the lid on and use the lid) to massage it in. When fully absorbed and then remainder wiped on skin, there will be no cream left on top of old dispenser. Wipe top of old dispenser with tissue anyway to prepare for next time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me