Took time off- Blood results in the gutter- Super confused

Buy Lab Tests Online

gscone

Surely not what I was looking for. Took 2 weeks off TRT as I feeling like crap, figure get off all together. Here is my blood panel. Definetly need to get my cholesterol in check and treat my health with a Priority 1.

Question- My test levels seems totally out of wack. Any suggestions for a protocol?

1563298241117.png

1563299489118.png

1563298306866.png
1563298338701.png

Attachments

• 1563298275435.png
    1563298275435.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What protocol were you when you quit? Are you going to commit to this or flip/flop on it; TRT? This is the best forum to really help you...

Your SHBG of 18 is probably the real problem you had, takes a certain protocol to work with a low SHBG value such as you have. Besides Cholesterol, etc etc

Systemlord

It looks as if you have liver problems as indicated by ALT.

Maybe the reason you quit TRT has to do with your TRT protocol, which is?

Low SHBG men will do better on more frequent dosing, everyday and EOD dosing is usually recommended. If you were dosing once or even twice weekly, then I can understand why TRT made you feel like crap.

T3 is best used for diagnosing hyperthyroidism, Free T3 should have been tested and perhaps Reverse T3. Lipid panel is terrible and is seen in people with liver disease and hypothyroidism.

Last edited:

gscone

MY protocol was 60-70 units test cypionate every 3 days, no set time. I would take an AI as needed, or how I felt. I quit for that short time because of severe sleepiness during the workday, even driving home. I am getting checked soon for sleep apnea.

Last edited:

gscone

Feeling much better as I am back on T, semi low dose.

CUrious what can be done with the low free and bioavailable testosterone?

Feeling much better as I am back on T, semi low dose.

CUrious what can be done with the low free and bioavailable testosterone?
Now that you're back on stay consistent every day with your dosing and how ever you're taking things...labs in 6 weeks, there's no reason to think back any more about low free T from whatever it was you were doing previously.

This is what I mean by committing to this, you will fail doing things this way:

MY protocol was 60-70 units test cypionate every 3 days, no set time. I would take an AI as needed, or how I felt.

60-70 is so wishy-washy, no set time, AI as needed...recipe for failure.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me