Too much DHT caused permanent damage, or what?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hambirass

First of all , all help is appreciated, if you have some idea or input that might help then please share it. I have been dealing with the Side Effects caused by Arimidex for 5 years now.

In 2014 ( i was 21 years old)
i used Arimidex due to little bit High estrogen few months post cycle ( tbol only) i used Arimidex because i wanted to lower estrogen and get rid of the depression i had caused by estrogen dominance, My mistake is that i took high dosage Arimidex , 0.25 ed and sometimes 0.5 ed, i used it for 3 weeks, during that i noticed that My dht has increasd tremendesly, libido was 10 Times higher so is aggressiveness and confidence not in a normal way, also the ejaculation was very intense, it felt good but not normal.

So during the last week i noticed that My estrogen has deceased the the depression was gone so i decided to drop the adex.

2 days before that i noticed some shrinkage in the penis and lost of sensetivity, i thought it might be due to low E , after that i stopped Arimidex and within few days i started to get Side Effects that i have never hade before, first of all the skin was getting thinner and thinner by the day to the point that i developed wrinkles around the eyes and stretch marks all over the body within 4 days it felt that all collagen in the skin was lost.

Lose of bone mass that continues to this day, i feel the bones are getting weaker and
My hand grip is getting weaker by the day Also i have sore joints with burning sensation, lost sensetivity in the penis by almost 70% and shrinkage of the penis in flaccid state.

The brain changed since then i never helt the same, foggy brain, lost of thoughts and feeling of well being, problem with thinking and concentration. It felt that i Lost testosteron in the whole body.

I have done many blood tests since then and all hormones were in normal range. And the the doctors either dont bilieve that i dont have these symptoms or they dont have an explanation for it.

This is killing me and im desperate to find a solution for it. What do you think caused these Side Effects? Can too much DHT change androgen receptors permanently so that they no longer responds to testosteron, or do you think that dht somehow is occupying the receptors to the point the testosterone is not having it normal effect on the body, what could Arimidex possibly caused ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hambirass

How much do you suffer with anxiety and/or depression, OCD, attention seeking behaviors, etc etc (diagnosed, or not)

I do have anxiety sometimes ,i dont feel depressed but i feel like i have no testosteron at all, i dont have that alpha male feeling you get with high free testosterone, i have almost just one feeling that is the same no matter what i do, cant enjoy things the way i used too.

Hambirass

Do you have any labs that you can post.

This bloodwork i took One month after i used adex and i had all the Side Effects mentioned above
IMG_20190215_185635.jpg
IMG_20190215_185620.jpg
IMG_20190215_185609.jpg
IMG_20190215_185556.jpg

Systemlord

Thyroid and testosterone looks good, any E2 testing?

What if any tests show bone loss? Dexa scan?

Are you on any medications for depression or otherwise?

Last edited:

user_joe

I'd be willing to bet there is ZERO permanent damage done to your body from the ai use and hormones. You are all caught up in your own head trying to solve a problem that likely does not exist. Why would you be so special to be effected differently than literally everyone else?

These are psychosomatic problems. That doesn't mean your symptoms aren't real, just harmless and caused by the restlessness in your head.

That doesn't mean you couldn't benefit from optimizing your hormones. You are just going about it the wrong way. You just need some more education on it and a referral to a good doc to look it all over.

fifty

Nocebo can be a big problem. Be careful what negative scenarios you believe because it can manifest as real and be a limiter to your health and wellness.

Hambirass

Its not in my head and its not a psychosomatic problem, the fact that i lost almost most sensetivity in the penis and lost all skin thickness and got stretch marks all over the body , all within 3-5 days that is not in my head and something did happen , and the rest of the Side Effects too

Hambirass

I'd be willing to bet there is ZERO permanent damage done to your body from the ai use and hormones. You are all caught up in your own head trying to solve a problem that likely does not exist. Why would you be so special to be effected differently than literally everyone else?

These are psychosomatic problems. That doesn't mean your symptoms aren't real, just harmless and caused by the restlessness in your head.

That doesn't mean you couldn't benefit from optimizing your hormones. You are just going about it the wrong way. You just need some more education on it and a referral to a good doc to look it all over.
I have met many doctors but no one is able to disgnose this problem they dont have much knowledge in this since i live in sweden.

Can you folk recommend me a talanted doctor that has an experince in this field that areavailable for consultstion over Skype??

CoastWatcher

I have met many doctors but no one is able to disgnose this problem they dont have much knowledge in this since i live in sweden.

Can you folk recommend me a talanted doctor that has an experince in this field that areavailable for consultstion over Skype??
The Defy Medical staff offer "information only" consultations and will provide potential direction to your local doctors. They are site sponsors and can be contacted via www.defymedical.com.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me