Too high of dose side effects?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Today is my third day after having an injection. I can’t sleep and my anxiety is through the roof. Are these common symptoms of too high of a dose?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ok, I got 200 test c as my first loading dose with 250 hcg.

These are the labs when I was on the gels 2 packets per day.

Attachments

• BEA5D1E8-20CD-48D5-9F7A-0218B4702DA9.png
    BEA5D1E8-20CD-48D5-9F7A-0218B4702DA9.png
    832 KB · Views: 166
  • 720755B7-D800-4029-9A51-B5068CA30D4D.png
    720755B7-D800-4029-9A51-B5068CA30D4D.png
    874.2 KB · Views: 166

timk

Your T is at 550 and you’re going on replacement therapy?

I too experienced the same side effects when my PCP has me on that same T dose as you. After the second injection I was up for two nights and my chest was pounding. I went to his office and he did an EKG and it checked out fine. He told me it was probably something else and I told him the only thing different is the medicine you stuck in my ass cheek.

After 3.5 years on T my current dose is 57mg a week and 500iu HCG a week. I’m an advocate for starting low and working your way up and not the other way around.

Your T is at 550 and you’re going on replacement therapy?

I too experienced the same side effects when my PCP has me on that same T dose as you. After the second injection I was up for two nights and my chest was pounding. I went to his office and he did an EKG and it checked out fine. He told me it was probably something else and I told him the only thing different is the medicine you stuck in my ass cheek.

After 3.5 years on T my current dose is 57mg a week and 500iu HCG a week. I’m an advocate for starting low and working your way up and not the other way around.

What did you start at when you dropped the dose down?

Systemlord

200mg is a whopper of a dosage and proved way to much for myself, doctors like to put all men on the same dosages without any concern for biomarkers such as SHBG. Testosterone binds to SHBG so value is an important piece of the puzzle.

Without know your SHBG level, the majority of men get to high normal testosterone on 50mg twice weekly. Lower SHBG levels below 20, we find more frequent injections necessary. We use 29 gauge insulin syringes in the quads and shoulders.

20mg EOD (80 weekly) gets my free testosterone (TT500/FT 20.8) to the top of the ranges and is optimal for me.

Last edited:
200mg is a whopper of a dosage and proved way to much for myself, doctors like to put all men on the same dosages without any concern for biomarkers such as SHBG. Testosterone binds to SHBG so value is an important piece of the puzzle.

Without know your SHBG level, the majority of men get to high normal testosterone on 50mg twice weekly. Lower SHBG levels below 20, we find more frequent injections necessary. We use 29 gauge insulin syringes in the quads and shoulders.

20mg EOD (80 weekly) gets my free testosterone (TT500/FT 20.8) to the top of the ranges and is optimal for me.

My DHEA is in the 400 range!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching