To try T-gel after Nebido or not…

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bolex

Hi everyone, I’m on my third nebido injection (dosing interval 12 Weeks)
I have a history of some mild bodybuilding cycles that ended up in secondary hypoganadism.
My endocronologist insisted in nebido the standard protocol every 12 weeks after the loading phase.
I feel better that before but this protocol seems far from perfect. I feel quite a bit every time I top up on nebido and the last 3 - 4 weeks before topping up the next shot. Mentaly and phisicaly and sexually my erections suffer too. Actually every time I do a nebido shot my libido kind of skyrockets but I have a hard time ejaculating and erections are sofrer too as I have more of a numb feeling. It usually goes away in a copule of weeks…

Anyway, today I went to a Anti-aging clinic and talked to a girl Dr. but she only workshop with gel. She Wants me to do my blood test after my 10th week on nebido and If everything is ok start me on the gel. She said that about 30mg/day should be a good starting point and adjusting from there.
The gel is made with bioidentical hormones and adjusted as needed individually.

Im not shure what to do If I should give it a try or not ???

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

Hi everyone, I’m on my third nebido injection (dosing interval 12 Weeks)
I have a history of some mild bodybuilding cycles that ended up in secondary hypoganadism.
My endocronologist insisted in nebido the standard protocol every 12 weeks after the loading phase.
I feel better that before but this protocol seems far from perfect. I feel quite a bit every time I top up on nebido and the last 3 - 4 weeks before topping up the next shot. Mentaly and phisicaly and sexually my erections suffer too. Actually every time I do a nebido shot my libido kind of skyrockets but I have a hard time ejaculating and erections are sofrer too as I have more of a numb feeling. It usually goes away in a copule of weeks…

Anyway, today I went to a Anti-aging clinic and talked to a girl Dr. but she only workshop with gel. She Wants me to do my blood test after my 10th week on nebido and If everything is ok start me on the gel. She said that about 30mg/day should be a good starting point and adjusting from there.
The gel is made with bioidentical hormones and adjusted as needed individually.

Im not shure what to do If I should give it a try or not ???
There are a number of anecdotes and opinions around on this forum about the creams. Some of them I have offered myself. Do some hunting and searching around and you’ll see what I mean.

I really want creams to work for me, but I have struggled with them. I think the problem has been that it is common place to assume that most people don’t absorb the creams well and therefore compounding pharmacies make custom creams that are extremely high concentrations. Some people, like me, to absorb well. As I posted in another thread, unfortunately, I have not gotten my levels drawn while on the cream, but it takes a very short amount of time for me to feel way over the top.

That said, it sounds like your provider is being rational and reasonable and starting you on a pretty low dose.

I think that one of the challenges with creams is that it is difficult to know exactly how much testosterone you are absorbing, regardless of the dose. I find it to be an inexact science and I have failed miserably to do it correctly on a few occasions.

However, there are some people that have enjoyed good long-term success with creams. I would just be careful. If you absorb well, like me, it could put you over the top. Mind you, the doses that I was working with were 150 mg per ML and 200 mg per ML. So, your dose is relatively small. Also, creams tend to elevate your DHT levels more than other forms, and that needs to be watched as well.

Bolex

There are a number of anecdotes and opinions around on this forum about the creams. Some of them I have offered myself. Do some hunting and searching around and you’ll see what I mean.

I really want creams to work for me, but I have struggled with them. I think the problem has been that it is common place to assume that most people don’t absorb the creams well and therefore compounding pharmacies make custom creams that are extremely high concentrations. Some people, like me, to absorb well. As I posted in another thread, unfortunately, I have not gotten my levels drawn while on the cream, but it takes a very short amount of time for me to feel way over the top.

That said, it sounds like your provider is being rational and reasonable and starting you on a pretty low dose.

I think that one of the challenges with creams is that it is difficult to know exactly how much testosterone you are absorbing, regardless of the dose. I find it to be an inexact science and I have failed miserably to do it correctly on a few occasions.

However, there are some people that have enjoyed good long-term success with creams. I would just be careful. If you absorb well, like me, it could put you over the top. Mind you, the doses that I was working with were 150 mg per ML and 200 mg per ML. So, your dose is relatively small. Also, creams tend to elevate your DHT levels more than other forms, and that needs to be watched as well.
One of the reasons I am thinking about trying cream is because you can tweak your dose better (I’m on nebido so I cant change Nothing its a 1000mg shot every 10 to 12 weeks) and because cream its supposed to boost DHT and I always felt really good with dht derivates like proviron, epiandrosterone , etc. DHT is really kind to me, I feel 18 again libido and erections wise . It also gives me really good focus to workout.
This makes me Think that maybe I could stack a low dose cream on to of my nebido instead of shortening the nebido frequency. I’m on a really low dose of test if you divide 1000mg by 12 weeks it gives you 83,3 mg / week.
Not shure its safe to stack the two products though but I’ve read here in the forum people that stacked cream with testosterone cyprionate with good results libido wise.

Fortunate

One of the reasons I am thinking about trying cream is because you can tweak your dose better (I’m on nebido so I cant change Nothing its a 1000mg shot every 10 to 12 weeks) and because cream its supposed to boost DHT and I always felt really good with dht derivates like proviron, epiandrosterone , etc. DHT is really kind to me, I feel 18 again libido and erections wise . It also gives me really good focus to workout.
This makes me Think that maybe I could stack a low dose cream on to of my nebido instead of shortening the nebido frequency. I’m on a really low dose of test if you divide 1000mg by 12 weeks it gives you 83,3 mg / week.
Not shure its safe to stack the two products though but I’ve read here in the forum people that stacked cream with testosterone cyprionate with good results libido wise.
While this may work, I have found that creams are difficult to titrate because it is very hard to know how much you are absorbing. The half life may also sufficiently long that when you add subsequent doses, you stack doses fairly readily. Finally, it is easy to achieve very supraphsyiologic levels of DHT inadvertently.

I am just advising to do it with caution. Standard recommendations are to wait six weeks for labs after a protocol adjustment. In a scenario in which you might "over do" your levels, I personally think there is value in doing labs early followed by another set later. If you are pushing levels too high and you catch it early, you may save yourself from grief. You just have to realize the early labs will not be the final picture.

I added very low dose cream to Natesto for a while and did well on it. However subsequent trials on cream did not go as well for me (was likely getting too much). I am considering trying another low dose trial on cream.

Giving advice would also be easier if you post labs. Also, do some reading on they honeymoon period. It can be easy to get swept up in chasing it (guilty as charged on my part).

Bolex

While this may work, I have found that creams are difficult to titrate because it is very hard to know how much you are absorbing. The half life may also sufficiently long that when you add subsequent doses, you stack doses fairly readily. Finally, it is easy to achieve very supraphsyiologic levels of DHT inadvertently.

I am just advising to do it with caution. Standard recommendations are to wait six weeks for labs after a protocol adjustment. In a scenario in which you might "over do" your levels, I personally think there is value in doing labs early followed by another set later. If you are pushing levels too high and you catch it early, you may save yourself from grief. You just have to realize the early labs will not be the final picture.

I added very low dose cream to Natesto for a while and did well on it. However subsequent trials on cream did not go as well for me (was likely getting too much). I am considering trying another low dose trial on cream.

Giving advice would also be easier if you post labs. Also, do some reading on they honeymoon period. It can be easy to get swept up in chasing it (guilty as charged on my part).
Thanks for your Feedback!
I Will post bloods in 5 weeks time after 10 weeks on nebido (this is my 3rd nebido shot) my endo only asked for bloods after 3rd injection.
the thing is I don’t really like nebido I feel to much of a kick after injections for about two weeks libido high, but problems with ejaculating and erections are not the best and some anxiety episodes but energy wise I feel good. After that it tends to settle better erections and easier to reach orgasms normally but energy starts to dive after about week 4 or 5 and libido becomes low again it’s like a rollercoaster and so with mood. I don’t feel stable and maybe I shouldn’t because what I’ve read you reach high levels of test like 1200 after a few days of injecting nebido but most people feel not so great after 5 or 6 weeks and reach week 10 - 12 with 300 or less of test. So maybe that has to do with the fluctuations I feel…

Fortunate

Is Natesto an option? It's the exact opposite philosophy. You pulse your T levels three times a day, which has some benefits. Try reading up on it.

Bolex

Test results during the 10th week of Nebido after 3rd shot. My bloods look like this:
Total T - 627.7
Free T - 11.15
SHBG - 31.2
E2 - 39.4

Why do I feel OFF ???

Fortunate

Test results during the 10th week of Nebido after 3rd shot. My bloods look like this:
Total T - 627.7
Free T - 11.15
SHBG - 31.2
E2 - 39.4

Why do I feel OFF ???
Well technically, T numbers are in range any, one of those values could be “abnormal“ for your particular physiology. That said, if I had to pick one, I would say E2.

Bolex

Well technically, T numbers are in range any, one of those values could be “abnormal“ for your particular physiology. That said, if I had to pick one, I would say E2.

Thanks for your feedback

I also noticed the E2 on the upper limit of "normal" range

Anyway, decided to give it a shot at the testosterone cream and started two days ago.

The only strange thing I noticed is the concentration that seems way to low 30mg / ML ???

Doctor ordered two compounded creams one with small amount of anastrozol and one without. Both 30mg/ML of testosterone.

I use as indicated one pump of the Test cream with Anastrozol in the morning and one pump of the Test Only cream before bed

I think this is going to be a very small dose, but I am no doctor...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me