To all hair loss sufferers - A must read

Buy Lab Tests Online

Appassionato

I've spent quite a bit of time in this forum trying to convince people DHT is not the cause of hair loss and that hair loss is a multi-factors problem.

All the explanations to that have been written down in this long article that I encourage you to read before posting about TRT causing your hair loss:

Exactly How Trans Hormone Replacement Therapy Regrows Hair (Photos)

This explains why 5-ar inhibitors drugs don't regrow much hairs, while a trans hormone replacement therapy does.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

So by chemically castrating myself and taking estrogen, my skull bones will move and tension on the scalp will be relieved at the same time dht and fibrosis in the scalp is reduced?

Is there a recommended scalp tension treatment device? I would try that but I’m not doing gender reassignment.

Last edited:

Appassionato

I actually think he over did it with the bone remodeling theory.

What's important is the anti-inflammatory property of DHT, which is not the cause of hair loss.

It's also important to remark that Rob married Ray Peats view on excess estradiol inflammatory properties in men and its role in hair loss.
Vast majority of young hair loss sufferers have an impaired T:E ratio and high prolactin.

fifty

I actually think he over did it with the bone remodeling theory.

What's important is the anti-inflammatory property of DHT, which is not the cause of hair loss.

It's also important to remark that Rob married Ray Peats view on excess estradiol inflammatory properties in men and its role in hair loss.
Vast majority of young hair loss sufferers have an impaired T:E ratio and high prolactin.
I thought the guy was saying increased estrogen is beneficial?

Appassionato

I thought the guy was saying increased estrogen is beneficial?

The whole point of the story is that men who changed from an unbalanced masculine hormonal profile to a balanced female hormonal profile experienced total or nearly total hair regrowth.
Something that can't happen naturally in men, without the use of drugs.
And most of all something that has never been observed by only castrating your DHT levels.

In his book he talks about the connection between an estrogen dominance in men and hair loss.
And I think an elevated E2 contributes to hair loss in men on TRT, but we don't have the data yet. Only on natural guys.
At the moment we have to keep the examples of natural guys and people on HRT separated, as the sex hormones many are running through when on HRT haven't been observed in natural guys.

In any case, the key giveaway of the article is the wrong association with DHT and hair loss, as the DHT accumulation in the scalp is a body response to inflammation, not the cause of hair loss.

fifty

All this article tells me is:
- male-to-female hrt is a good solution for hair loss

- dht doesn’t cause hairloss but it causes calcification and fibrosis which causes hairloss

What’s a practical solution?

Last edited:

Appassionato

Male to female transition shouldn't be ever considered in any case, we are all here because we know how bad is a lack of androgens in a man.

The ideal scenario is to understand what's causing the inflammation in your specific case, but that could be a long process.
So in the meanwhile the author is trying to encourage people to find a way to break the calcification.
In his case he is selling his method which is a hand scalp massage every day for 40 minutes, which is basically an impossible commitment for most of us.

I've been looking for a device doing the job, but I haven't came accross anything convincing until now, apart from the one I've sent you. I may try to give it a go, as it comes with a 365 day money back guarantee.
But the seller is encouraging implementing a 10 minutes scalp massage by hands every day, in addition to their device.

SilverSurfer

If any of this garbage actually worked Glaxo, Bayer, whomever would be raking in billions, and trust me they have big money in R&D for hair loss.

Appassionato

There's not really big money you can do out of a device or scalp massage. And there's no exclusive you can get out of it.
Think how much money they are doing with finasteride and minoxidil, that you need to buy over and over again for a lifetime.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The authors note: "This is an exploratory study, and no formal power calculation was originally performed." Aside from being small, the study lacks a placebo arm. There are many similar studies pertaining to hair loss, yet few pan out in practice.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me