Timing of labs on T Cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

MNguy

I just started on the cream this weekend. I’m thinking about going in next week to run some labs to see where my levels are at and adjust from there. I know with the short half life of the cream, timing is really important for labs. So my question is, how many hours after I apply the cream should I wait for labs?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MNguy

The cream isn’t like injections. You can dial in much quicker. No need to wait 6-8 weeks to test and figure things out.

antelopers

That's not true. It takes time for testosterone to work it's effects. Just because levels are stabilized doesn't mean you have reaped the benefits of testosterone. I'd wait 6 weeks as absolute bare minimum. 8 to 12 is more appropriate. Numbers are secondary to symptom relief in the trt game.

MNguy

Well regardless of how long I wait. Neither of you answered my question. What is the best timing for labs with the cream?

txmx

Well, the last time I asked this question to Dr. Saya at Defy Medical (through my consult nurse), the reply was to wait at least 1 hour after application. We also talked about waiting 8 hours after application on a subsequent test to see how levels decayed relative to SHBG retention. So I guess maybe the proper answer is to use multiple time frame blood tests and see what the labs say.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me