Timing of labs based on different TRT protocols

Buy Lab Tests Online
From my reading here it sounds on most protocols you draw labs right before your next shot, to get your lowest reading. In my case I inject daily (have low SHBG) with Test C in the morning around 7am. If I usually get labs done around 9-10am in the morning will it show elevated levels if I took my shot a couple hours before even though I'm using the slower release Test C?

I believe the last time I checked my levels while on a daily I waited till after the labs to then inject. I figure I will do that again to compare the difference of being on a lower dose now more accurately to my last labs.

Curious if it would show much of a difference though. I'm assuming since I'm doing daily with Test C my levels don't go up or down much? Is that correct?

Feel free to open the discussion more to lab timing of different protocols if it helps others.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

When on daily injections it doesn't really matter when you draw labs, levels are very steady that the difference between peak and trough is miniscule. This is pretty much the case with EOD injections as well.

CoastWatcher

Nearly five years into daily injections and I draw all over the place in terms of time. Initially, and for many years, that was because I, a Canadian, had no access to the sensitive e2 test. I regularly crossed the border and would arrange for a DiscountedLabs blood draw. Sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the late afternoon; the schedule controlled me, I didn't control the schedule. Erie, Pennsylvania, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta - different time zones and different times.

My protocol was locked in and only once did I have a value come back that seemed out of line - a drop in total testosterone. Feeling good, I didn't worry about it and that number bounced up a few months later.

You should be fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching