Timing of injection and labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

TK777

First off, thank you all for making this place such a great place for information. Long time reader here but first time posting.
Right to business....43 yr old male here, been taking TRT and thyroid replacement therapy for 10 yrs. Moved to Houston from North Carolina 4 yrs ago and my doctor is a little on the conservative side when it comes to testosterone but is more liberal regarding thyroid treatment. She values symptoms over labs when it comes to thyroid treatment, but is vice versa about testosterone. To cut right to the chase, she always wants me to do my blood work at least 5 days after my last testosterone cypionate injection. My results are usually in the mid to mid-high normal range of both total and free T and she always wants to keep me at the same dosage, regardless of symptoms.
I've read both Vergel's and Campbell's books, as well as searching here and the internet and can't find this topic discussed anywhere.
Is there a guideline anywhere regarding how long one should have blood work done after an injection?
Thank you to all that reply.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Trough measurements are the most standard. Their main drawback is that with less frequent injections, such as once or twice weekly, they steer guys towards overdosing. For example, a guy measuring 500 ng/dL with weekly injections figures it's ok to double his dose. But his peak may already be around 1,500 ng/dL, and doubling that is asking for side effects.

Here are some rough estimates to get peak testosterone from the trough reading while using cypionate or enanthate: With weekly dosing the peak may be about triple the trough level. With E3.5D dosing the peak may be around 50% higher than the trough. These estimates are based on a drug half-life of five days, which has support in the literature and anecdotally, but it may still vary.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me