Time for T Cream to Have Effect?

Buy Lab Tests Online

LakeGuy81

With Defy, I started 20% Compounded T Cream about 4-5 days ago. I am on "two clicks" or 100 MG per day. Have been rubbing into arms/shoulders, and put 1-click onto scrotum today, but I am feeling literally no effect from this? I did IM injections about 2 years ago, then stopped TRT until now, but I remember the week after the first IM injection I was getting rock-hard erections and libido was up. Do I just need to give this more time or should I be feeling something by now? My biggest motivation for doing TRT is to boost libido, I heard the T-Cream might be better in that regard, but I am disappointed so far. How long before I should contact Defy?

Pre TRT Labs

Total T: 217 (264-916)
Free T: 8.5 (8.7-25.1)
SHBG: 24.5 (16.5-55.9)
E2: 19.3 (8.0-35.0)
DHT: 30 (30-85)

Weight: 220 lbs

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Without labs there is no possible way to critic your prior two years on TRT. Men tend to absorb poorly on our skin with exception to the scrotum, it's a bit too early to be showing results.

If you have thyroid problems TRT will not work.

LakeGuy81

Without labs there is no possible way to critic your prior two years on TRT. Men absorb poorly on our skin with exception to the scrotum, it's a bit too early to be showing results.

If you have thyroid problems TRT will not work.

Thyroid numbers below, I have slightly elevate RT3 and antibodies, but I’ve been told by several people that’s not enough thyroid issues to interfere with TRT?

TSH: 2.65 (.450-4.5)
T3 (Free): 3.8 (2.0-4.4)
T4 (Free): 1.58 (.82-1.77)
Reverse T3: 19.6 (9.2-24.1)
Thyroglobulin Antibody: 17.3 (0.9)
TPO Antibody: 75 (0-34)

Systemlord

Thyroid numbers below, I have slightly elevate RT3 and antibodies, but I’ve been told by several people that’s not enough thyroid issues to interfere with TRT?

TSH: 2.65 (.450-4.5)
T3 (Free): 3.8 (2.0-4.4)
T4 (Free): 1.58 (.82-1.77)
Reverse T3: 19.6 (9.2-24.1)
Thyroglobulin Antibody: 17.3 (0.9)
TPO Antibody: 75 (0-34)

I'm no thyroid expert but that looks like Hashimoto's disease with both TPO and thyroglobulin elevated.

Gman86

I would say it’s definitely too early. Shoulders definitely aren’t a good spot to put the cream. And arms aren’t either, depending on what part of the arms you’re using. Scrotum is the best, then in no particular order, comes the back of the knees, inner part of the forearms, under part of wrists, very upper chest/ front of neck area, and armpits. With the scrotum and armpits, the absorption rate is best after they are cleanly shaven and post hot shower.

I would just up your dose to 3 clicks per day, do one click on the testicles post shower, and make sure your testicles stay pretty clean shaven for the most part, and then pick whichever other locations I mentioned above for the other 2 clicks. Then get labs done in about a month and reassess. I wouldn’t give up hope though. It’s way too early to tell, and you probably aren’t applying the cream correctly for optimal absorption. So your levels on 100mg/ day could be much lower than you think they are.

LakeGuy81

If you don't notice anything in 2 weeks then you may need a higher dose.

I’m also supposed to be doing 500 iu of HCG twice weekly, but I wanted to try T Cream by itself first. Anyone think HCG will help me get started here? Or continue the T Cream by itself awhile longer?

Systemlord

I’m also supposed to be doing 500 iu of HCG twice weekly, but I wanted to try T Cream by itself first.

I always recommend this approach, I don't like too many variables. Too many guys start out on a bunch of other compounds and realize later they feel better without the other stuff. Add one thing at a time and then decide.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me