Tibialis anterior as an injection site?

Buy Lab Tests Online

RickB

I've started using it. For me it's pain-free during and after injection. Is there anything I'm missing out on by injecting there. Most things I read say it doesn't matter where you inject, because the oil will spread the same anyway, but one or two sources say small muscle injections have more of a peak and valley effect.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've started using it. For me it's pain-free during and after injection. Is there anything I'm missing out on by injecting there. Most things I read say it doesn't matter where you inject, because the oil will spread the same anyway, but one or two sources say small muscle injections have more of a peak and valley effect.

shinbone? muscle?

RickB

How long have you been using that injection site?
About two weeks of M-W-F. Left thigh was the old go-to site, but it got more and more sore. Did right thigh once and somehow ended up aggravating old sciatica; delt once and was sore for my workout.

I don't want to do subq, and would like to use up my 1in 23g's before considering switching gauge/length.

Vince

Super Moderator
About two weeks of M-W-F. Left thigh was the old go-to site, but it got more and more sore. Did right thigh once and somehow ended up aggravating old sciatica; delt once and was sore for my workout.

I don't want to do subq, and would like to use up my 1in 23g's before considering switching gauge/length.
We'll see what other members say. If there's no negative posting on it, I'll try the same site.

Chewy55

We'll see what other members say. If there's no negative posting on it, I'll try the same site.
Vince, if I remember right you just do delts? I rotate around with glutes and delts but I'm considering delts only. Maybe it's all in my head but I seem to notice more a difference with delts. I used to do thighs but got nervous about that with all the possible problems with that. I agree with RickB. The tibialis anterior just seems like a bad idea.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, if I remember right you just do delts? I rotate around with glutes and delts but I'm considering delts only. Maybe it's all in my head but I seem to notice more a difference with delts. I used to do thighs but got nervous about that with all the possible problems with that. I agree with RickB. The tibialis anterior just seems like a bad idea.
I no longer inject in my shoulders. I only do Sub q in my love handles and shallow IM in my VG.

Did my labs for my testosterone and cholesterol panel. Today.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me