Thyroid treatment according to Neal Rouzier

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

According to Neal Rouzier Thyroid treatment with high level of T hormone it is safe, he also mention when we are young our FT3 is over 5 and get to 7?? the link to the webinar below

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

That seems like the old targeting a number strategy.
My FT3 is definitely over range if you will, but it's what I feel best at.
I personally think at 7 I'd be going nuts and sweating bullets.

Gman86

That seems like the old targeting a number strategy.
My FT3 is definitely over range if you will, but it's what I feel best at.
I personally think at 7 I'd be going nuts and sweating bullets.

Is your free T3 over the range naturally, or do you supplement with thyroid hormone?

wsj357

I’m starting thyroid treatment. I have high tsh and my thyroid panel is coming with results in the coming days.

I am on trt and under supervision of a great doc.

I’m curious about my dose. I know you can feel jittery and have other sides if too much thyroid is taken. Is this a low dose and what should I expect? How will I know if it’s working.

I’ve been on trt for a while and haven’t felt much benefit. Still can’t sleep, wake up easily, fatigue, no focus and etc.

Is this a fairly normal dose ?

T438mcg T39mcg equals 60mg )1grain) 2 capsules daily

Sean Mosher

1 grain twice daily is pretty standard.
If that's too much you could always back off to half a grain twice daily and work back up to 2 grains.
Depends on the individual.

wsj357

1 grain twice daily is pretty standard.
If that's too much you could always back off to half a grain twice daily and work back up to 2 grains.
Depends on the individual.
Ok thanks. So it’s easy to split the pills? I guess when I get my thyroid panel I’ll know more.

Sean Mosher

Honestly when I started NDT, I was given 1/2 grain pills and told to titrate up to that dose.
I did about a week at 1/2 grain twice a day, then about a week at 1gr AM, 1/2 gr PM, and then finally 1gr AM 1gr PM.
Anything higher and I started to get heart palps, etc... and knew that I had reached the proper dose.

wsj357

Ok I’m going to do this. Start at 50% am and pm. I’m on another medication that is known to raise tsh levels but they said the thyroid is fine in most men regardless. That’s why I wanted to dose cardfully. Within a few days I’ll have my thyroid panel and will know for sure how bad off I am.

If anyone can answer one more question. I am told that men on trt might not find benefit if the thyroid is bad. This is because the body cannot metabolize the Testasterone. Is this true. I cannot find any study article or post that directly comments on this specific issue.

Gman86

I’m starting thyroid treatment. I have high tsh and my thyroid panel is coming with results in the coming days.

I am on trt and under supervision of a great doc.

I’m curious about my dose. I know you can feel jittery and have other sides if too much thyroid is taken. Is this a low dose and what should I expect? How will I know if it’s working.

I’ve been on trt for a while and haven’t felt much benefit. Still can’t sleep, wake up easily, fatigue, no focus and etc.

Is this a fairly normal dose ?

T438mcg T39mcg equals 60mg )1grain) 2 capsules daily

You’re starting off with two 30mg capsules per day, for a total of 1 grain? That’s a good starting dose. I might even just start with 1/2 a grain per day, and do that for a week or two and then do 1 full grain. It’s better to start low. But 1 grain is the average starting dose I think.

wsj357

Not sure but that’s what my pharmacist wrote me when I asked. I’ll look at my bottle when i get home.What is a grain ?

Sean Mosher

NDT is dose in grains/mg I believe.
So 15 mg is 1/4 grain, 30 mg is 1/2 grain, 60 mg is 1 grain, etc....

1 grain has 38mcg of T4 and 9mcg of T3 from what I remember.

Gman86

Not sure but that’s what my pharmacist wrote me when I asked. I’ll look at my bottle when i get home.What is a grain ?

Dosages come in grains. 1 grain is 60mg. So if you see someone on 30mg, that’s 1/2 a grain. Or if someone is on 90mg, that’s 1 1/2 grains, etc.

wsj357

I can’t split the capsule so I took 1. I’ll start a thread to ask further questions don’t want to hijack this any further .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me