Thyroid... numbers and peculiar happening since starting low dose NDT...

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

I just realized this morning when taking my Thyroid dose of 1/2 grain of Armour in AM and 5mcg of T3 in AM/PM (10mcg total) but that I have actually been taking 50mcg of T3 throughout the day... smdh... I thought my my T3 was 5mcg tabs but they are 25mcg tabs... smdh

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BillyJ03z

What would concern me is your high reverse T3. There's nothing wrong with supplementing with armor, but I would add some Cytomel. Adding some T3, along with your armor, should help lower your reverse T3. That way you will stop pooling T3 and start using more of it.

So in regards to pooling.... High RT3 indicates there may be/is pooling taking place preventing T3 from doing it's full job... So taking pure T3 should help clear out RT3 by negating the FT4 from converting to additional RT3.... But what about the problem of low Total T4 and T3, and the low FT4? Isn't there a problem if my body is not producing adequate amounts of T4 regardless of apparently good FT3 conversion rates. Isn't more FT4 needed to convert more amounts of FT3?

Based on the following numbers should I only be supplementing T3?
TSH- 2.83 (0.450-.4.500 uIU/mL)
FT3- 3.9 (2.0-4.4 pg/ml)
FT4- 0.9 (0.82-1.77 ng/dl)
Tot T3- 102 (71-180 ng/dl)
Tot T4- 6.50 (4.50-12.50ug/dl)
RT3- 14.9 (9.2-24.1 ng/dl)

TgAB- <0.9 (0.0-0.9 IU/mL)
TPOab- 13 (0-34IU/mL)

fifty

I just realized this morning when taking my Thyroid dose of 1/2 grain of Armour in AM and 5mcg of T3 in AM/PM (10mcg total) but that I have actually been taking 50mcg of T3 throughout the day... smdh... I thought my my T3 was 5mcg tabs but they are 25mcg tabs... smdh
Glad you caught this. I would bet a significant number of people take the wrong dose especially when it involves mixing hcg or math.

BillyJ03z

So I read the entire thread and links and Im more confused..... As of now, My FT3 is upper 80%, my total t3 is bottom 1/3, my FT4 is bottom 10% range and my total t4 is bottom 20% of range, and my RT3 is 14.9 (15 or higher is considered high) and I am suffering, have hypo symptoms, fatigue, depression, lack of energy, low motivation, up and down libido, brain fog, sleep issues, etc....

I feel I need to increase my FT4 and Total T4 while driving down my RT3.. Obviously Im converting good so there is no issue there... I have tried t3 only about 7-8 years ago and my labs showed that my thyroid labs dropped massively TSH .006, T4- 1.3 (4.5-12.0) Total T3- 99 (71-180) * I have no idea why my stupid DR didn't test Free T3 and T4.... so I have no idea where they were at but there was a suppression...

God I’m so glad I’m past doctors that either don’t know what they’re doing, won’t listen to their patients, or both. I feel for ya man, I’ve been there.

But ya unfortunately 1/2 a grain of NDT isn’t gonna really do anything for u. I’d be very curious to see ur labs on it tho, compared to before using it. Some say the thyroid works in a negative feedback loop, like testosterone, and others seem to do well on small doses. So some say a small dose will shut u down, and ur just left with whatever dose of the thyroid medication ur taking. Others seem to think a small dose just adds upon your natural thyroid levels. So id be very interested to see which one is the case with 1/2 a grain of NDT.
Have u heard of the product thyroid S?
A few guys on here use it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale