Thyroid labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

sh1973

I wanted to get some feedback on my recent thyroid labs. Over the years my tsh has risen and free t4 as well as free t3 have fallen. My body temp has dropped a degree or so as well. Also I’ve had more trouble losing weight lately. The numbers aren’t terrible but there’s several articles online stating tsh should be kept under 2 and free t4 should be in the upper third of the range. Any thoughts appreciated.

Attachments

• FEBCFA45-5083-4790-BD7D-88C8E52C1CD7.jpeg
    FEBCFA45-5083-4790-BD7D-88C8E52C1CD7.jpeg
    725.3 KB · Views: 115
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

Is was 55 this time. I feel fatigue no matter where my t levels are and having trouble losing weight. I’ve been on trt going on 11 years and I’ve read that thyroid function can dwindle over time. My free t3 and t4 have steadily fallen over the last few years and I have zero libido. I’m supposed to have a consult with defy this week because my gp just goes by normal ranges and I’m in range just the lower end. My morning temp is 97 now and has been 98-99 over the years. Might be grasping at straws but I thought a trial of thyroid meds to get my levels up a bit would be worthwhile.

MarcoFL

Can you post your full set of labs? really need the RT3 to get a more complete thyroid view. Also your full protocol. I would not focus on the FT4 as much as FT3 especially if you have any conversion issues.

sh1973

Reverse t3 isn’t back yet or igf1. I do 80mg of cypionate per week. Can’t go any higher due to insomnia. My trough levels are normally around 800ng.

MarcoFL

Reverse t3 isn’t back yet or igf1. I do 80mg of cypionate per week. Can’t go any higher due to insomnia. My trough levels are normally around 800ng.
with a high SHGBG you might have a low free T. do you have a complete set of labs?

sh1973

I didn’t do testosterone labs this time but I cannot tolerate any higher dose of t. I’ve had my levels all the way up to nearly 2000ng. Anything less than 900ng is where I feel
The best but libido suffers the higher I go. I’ve tried all
The ancillary drugs over the years such as hcg dhea and many others all to my detriment. Also tried various topical and injectable formulations. It seems as the thyroid levels continue to slowly drop that my symptoms are getting worse.

I see patients start noticing low thyroid symptoms with a FT3 of 3.1 or below. You can fall into the subclinical hypothyroidism where you have most of the symptoms even though the labs aren’t bottomed out. If the RT3 comes back at the upper end of the range that can cause symptoms as well. So very likely you are noticing low thyroid symptoms.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me