Thyroid labs - need help interpreting!

Buy Lab Tests Online

get1200

I've been on TRT for about 18 months now, and something I still can't get over is fatigue - really no other bad things going on besides that. Decided to run some thyroid labs, and a bit concerned about the T4, TSH, and T3. For reference, I'm 30, and my test levels are approximately 890-940, with E2 at 19-25 (this has been my range in various labs).

T4 Free, Direct: 1.26 (range= 0.82-1.77)
TSH: 1.910 (range = 0.450-4.500)
T3 Free: 3.4 (range = 2.0-4.4)

Please let me know if these labs say anything at all - I know I didn't test Reverse T3 in this one, but I will if needed.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on TRT for about 18 months now, and something I still can't get over is fatigue - really no other bad things going on besides that. Decided to run some thyroid labs, and a bit concerned about the T4, TSH, and T3. For reference, I'm 30, and my test levels are approximately 890-940, with E2 at 19-25 (this has been my range in various labs).

T4 Free, Direct: 1.26 (range= 0.82-1.77)
TSH: 1.910 (range = 0.450-4.500)
T3 Free: 3.4 (range = 2.0-4.4)

Please let me know if these labs say anything at all - I know I didn't test Reverse T3 in this one, but I will if needed.

Thanks!
It would be nice if your free T3 was a little higher. If it was me I would have gotten the reversed T3 checked. With the labs that you are posting, I would not take any thyroid meds.

You need to rerun them you can't run RT3 in isolation, you know, by itself later on. At least you shouldn't but as it is I don't see aproblem though plenty of guys are going to try and sell you the Hypo and sluggish thyroid nonsense. I'd reserve any real input until you can rerun these, if you choose to do that.

Gman86

Numbers look pretty damn good. But unfortunately they mean very little without RT3. You need to get that full thyroid panel done again, and add in RT3. Here’s one anectodal story I found on YouTube of a girl explaining how important testing RT3 can be.

Sean Mosher

If you've got a good enough doctor, a therapeutic trial of NDT would certainly let you know one way or the other.
Your numbers don't look bad necessarily but then again, we all know what in range as far as Testosterone means as well.
Doesn't mean optimal for you.

And like the others said, having a look at all the thyroid numbers including RT3 would definitely help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me