Thyroid Interpretation of results

Buy Lab Tests Online

TonyG

Hey guys,

I'd like your input on whether I need Thyroid treatment or not. I'm 33 years old. My TSH has always been high since before starting TRT in my late twenties. I've posted all labs below in order from the most recent to the oldest. I am experiencing moodswings (2 days good, 5 days bad) but I am also 14 weeks in to a protocol change so I am attributing the moodswings to that.

3-29-21.jpg

3-29-21(1).jpg

3-29-21(2).jpg

1-4-21.jpg

6mo.jpg

2018.jpg

3 months into TRT.jpg

preTRT.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hey guys,

I'd like your input on whether I need Thyroid treatment or not. I'm 33 years old. My TSH has always been high since before starting TRT in my late twenties. I've posted all labs below in order from the most recent to the oldest. I am experiencing moodswings (2 days good, 5 days bad) but I am also 14 weeks in to a protocol change so I am attributing the moodswings to that.

View attachment 13558
View attachment 13559
View attachment 13560

View attachment 13565
View attachment 13561
View attachment 13562

View attachment 13563
View attachment 13564

post # 31/36/37

Your trough TT (LC/MS-MS) and FT (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) levels are still high just as they were on your last set of labs.

The only difference on the last set of labs you were not taking the AI and your e2 (LC/MS-MS) was absurdly high due to your high FT/lowish SHBG.

Instead of dropping your overall weekly T-dose slightly to bring down your TT/FT which would also result in a lowering of your estradiol you went and hopped on the AI again as it now hovers around 17.

Not only are your trough TT/FT levels still high but you drove your estradiol down from an absurdly high 90--->17.....go figure!

Last edited:

TonyG

post # 31/36/37

Your trough TT (LC/MS-MS) and FT (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) levels are still high just as they were on your last set of labs.

The only difference on the last set of labs you were not taking the AI and your e2 (LC/MS-MS) was absurdly high due to your high FT/lowish SHBG.

Instead of dropping your overall weekly T-dose slightly to bring down your TT/FT which would also result in a lowering of your estradiol you went and hopped on the AI again as it now hovers around 17.

Not only are your trough TT/FT levels still high but you drove your estradiol down from an absurdly high 90--->17.....go figure!
Yes all of that is correct but what does that have to do with the thyroid? I am eventually going to drop my T-dose like we discussed but first i want to feel good. Hoping things stabilize as i approach 16 weeks (4 months) on this protocol.

What are your thoughts on the thyroid numbers?

Match

Your numbers have always been good, but now TSH's half high. I would wait some time and then redo the tests if i don't have symptoms of hypothyroidism, and i'd also do anti-tpo test

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me