Thyroid help.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Maybe it’s worth taking a look at your antibodies? I have borderline Grave’s Disease, and for the longest time, my values pertaining to my thyroid were always optimal. Until recently I started checking TPO, TG, TSI, TGII antibodies and discovered... well I have some autoimmune issue. And this autoimmune issue started attacking my thyroid. With Methimazole I have been able to keep it under control... but still I had to go the extra mile and test everythinggggg... which is annoying. I am starting to think just having an elevation in any of these antibodies causes havoc somewhere in the body which does not like.

I am only mentioning this because I have experienced all your symptoms and more. Unless there is an illness not yet discovered lol?!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

apsjiml

Maybe it’s worth taking a look at your antibodies? I have borderline Grave’s Disease, and for the longest time, my values pertaining to my thyroid were always optimal. Until recently I started checking TPO, TG, TSI, TGII antibodies and discovered... well I have some autoimmune issue. And this autoimmune issue started attacking my thyroid. With Methimazole I have been able to keep it under control... but still I had to go the extra mile and test everythinggggg... which is annoying. I am starting to think just having an elevation in any of these antibodies causes havoc somewhere in the body which does not like.

I am only mentioning this because I have experienced all your symptoms and more. Unless there is an illness not yet discovered lol?!

I don't know if this is your post or not so I don't want to hi jack it . However, I will tell you with out a doubt low dose naltrexone can really stomp out those antibodies.

Charliebizz

I don't know if this is your post or not so I don't want to hi jack it . However, I will tell you with out a doubt low dose naltrexone can really stomp out those antibodies.

its been a while since I’ve got them tested always come back good. It’s been like 5 years. But I’ve had the symptoms for over 10

Charliebizz

I have really wondered about ldn. I believe residual Lyme has held me back and wanted to try ldn for it. Not sure if it would work but Lyme has so many autoimmune type symptoms. I just never pulled the trigger.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me