Thyroid and magnesium test results are in

Buy Lab Tests Online
Recently three things happened:
1. I've been increasingly moody, to the point I'm afraid I'm going to flip out and end up in jail or something.
2. My TSH has been climbing, recently to 3.2, and Dr Saya requested a full thyroid panel.
3. I noticed my mood seems to tank when I don't take magnesium. I added a magnesium RBC test as well.

Here are the results. They seem to be good, which is a bit of a let down (was hoping to find something). What do you guys think?
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 4.55.52 PM.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Ya those numbers look basically perfect! Sorry to see that they look so good lol. But honestly, it does suck to not feel good and not have an immediate problem to try and resolve. Obviously there’s still a problem that needs resolution, but does kind of suck when labs come back basically perfect and you have no answers to why you’re not feeling well.

At least this rules out the thyroid and low magnesium levels as a cause.

Ya those numbers look basically perfect! Sorry to see that they look so good lol. But honestly, it does suck to not feel good and not have an immediate problem to try and resolve. Obviously there’s still a problem that needs resolution, but does kind of suck when labs come back basically perfect and you have no answers to why you’re not feeling well.

At least this rules out the thyroid and low magnesium levels as a cause.

Man, really makes me wonder if the magnesium really does make me feel better when I add it in. I was not taking it when I did this test.

Gman86

Man, really makes me wonder if the magnesium really does make me feel better when I add it in. I was not taking it when I did this test.

Ya magnesium is a tough one to tell if it has any subjective effects, I agree. I’m pretty sure it helps me stay calm and in a good mood, but I’m not 100% sure. I know for a fact it helps me sleep, and I just take it for like the millions of positive things it does, regardless of whether I notice any subjective benefits on mood or not.

Ya magnesium is a tough one to tell if it has any subjective effects, I agree. I’m pretty sure it helps me stay calm and in a good mood, but I’m not 100% sure. I know for a fact it helps me sleep, and I just take it for like the millions of positive things it does, regardless of whether I notice any subjective benefits on mood or not.

Maybe I'll just stay on it then, it does seem to make a big difference. Thanks!

Dansk

speaking of magnesium, not to high-jack the OP question, but......When I take magnesium (I have tried all forms) I get a wired feeling. I feel jacked up and restless and cannot sleep well at all. This is true especially with neuro-mag. doesn't matter what time of day I take it. years ago I would take Mag-malate and it would relax me and I'd sleep like a baby. Not anymore.

Has anyone else had this happen?? I cannot find any information anywhere about this.

Gman86

speaking of magnesium, not to high-jack the OP question, but......When I take magnesium (I have tried all forms) I get a wired feeling. I feel jacked up and restless and cannot sleep well at all. This is true especially with neuro-mag. doesn't matter what time of day I take it. years ago I would take Mag-malate and it would relax me and I'd sleep like a baby. Not anymore.

Has anyone else had this happen?? I cannot find any information anywhere about this.

Wow that’s crazy, usually magnesium has the opposite effect. I use remag myself. Been using it for a while and never had any issues like that.

Rain27

Estando en trt me pasa lo mismo me pone super nervioso , lo he probado sin trt y me produce lo contrario , me tranquiliza , creo que hay alguna interaccion alli.

Which form? A lot of people get that from glycinate.

Dansk

Which form? A lot of people get that from glycinate.

I have tried 3-4 different kinds. Neuro-mag was the worst I was so wired i couldn't sleep. with mag-malate I can sleep but not as well as I normally do. I know I am an outlier on this because when I try to search it I cant find much. I may test my RBC level see what it looks like.

Dansk

Wow that’s crazy, usually magnesium has the opposite effect. I use remag myself. Been using it for a while and never had any issues like that.

yeah it is weird, I was thinking maybe its the carrier chemical used to get the mag into the blood stream. Like MALATE in the mag-malate. The neuro-mag has L-theronate in it. Very strange.

Gman86

yeah it is weird, I was thinking maybe its the carrier chemical used to get the mag into the blood stream. Like MALATE in the mag-malate. The neuro-mag has L-theronate in it. Very strange.

Hmm, possibly. I recommend magnesium chloride, either from something like remag that you take orally, or mag chloride spray you apply topically. Magnesium threonate is also good from what I’ve read. I have some, but rarely take it.

Hmm, possibly. I recommend magnesium chloride, either from something like remag that you take orally, or mag chloride spray you apply topically. Magnesium threonate is also good from what I’ve read. I have some, but rarely take it.

Careful with that one...I've seen a lot of withdrawal stories. No joke.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me