Thymosin Alpha 1. Any experience here?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Renman23

I have read a bit about this one, and there is a clinic who markets it as a boos to immune systems , and a great anti-inflammatory.

Does anyone here have anyexperience with it they can share?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

I am HIV positive and Thymosin alpha 1 is very effective for me. After 6 subcutaneous injections, each of 1.67mg Thymosin alpha 1, every other day (on 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14 February):

White Blood Cells increased from 3.6 to 4.4 thousand/uL
Lymphocytes increased from 2096 to 2618 /uL
CD4 increased from 476 to 551 /uL
Neutrophils did not change significantly: from 1411 to 1360 /uL

No significant side effects except a slight headache on the next day after the first injection but I get those frequently so it may not be the Thymosin. I also could not fall asleep on 11 and 12 February so this might be a side effect too.

Before Thymosin, I was immune suppressed and was constantly feeling cold and about to get a cold from the slightest cold wind. Thymosin alpha 1 not only improved my lab values but I felt my immunity improved - I felt less sensitive to cold weather.

The actual injection dose and frequency is not well researched for Thymosin alpha 1 - some inject every day in cycles, others twice weekly etc... All I can say is that two weeks after I stopped Thymosin, I did blood tests again and the benefits were completely gone so it must be injected more frequently than once per two weeks. However, I've seen studies where they injected it in seniors every day for some period and then measured an effect on immunity for months after that .... The dose to inject every time is also not clear but the standard is 1.6mg per injection since this is the dose of the commersial preparation Zadazin (Thymalfasin).

Last edited:

Guided_by_Voices

I have been taking 1mg twice per week as a precautionary measure while the virus is wafting about. I haven't done bloodwork but I've had no side effects I can notice and it certainly hasn't caused muscle weakness which is one of the listed side effects. I take a lower dose to make my supply last longer and because I seem to react well to very small doses of just about everything.

Renman23

I am HIV positive and Thymosin alpha 1 is very effective for me. After 6 subcutaneous injections, each of 1.67mg Thymosin alpha 1, every other day (on 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14 February):

White Blood Cells increased from 3.6 to 4.4 thousand/uL
Lymphocytes increased from 2096 to 2618 /uL
CD4 increased from 476 to 551 /uL
Neutrophils did not change significantly: from 1411 to 1360 /uL

No significant side effects except a slight headache on the next day after the first injection but I get those frequently so it may not be the Thymosin. I also could not fall asleep on 11 and 12 February so this might be a side effect too.

Before Thymosin, I was immune suppressed and was constantly feeling cold and about to get a cold from the slightest cold wind. Thymosin alpha 1 not only improved my lab values but I felt my immunity improved - I felt less sensitive to cold weather.

The actual injection dose and frequency is not well researched for Thymosin alpha 1 - some inject every day in cycles, others twice weekly etc... All I can say is that two weeks after I stopped Thymosin, I did blood tests again and the benefits were completely gone so it must be injected more frequently than once per two weeks. However, I've seen studies where they injected it in seniors every day for some period and then measured an effect on immunity for months after that .... The dose to inject every time is also not clear but the standard is 1.6mg per injection since this is the dose of the commersial preparation Zadazin (Thymalfasin).

Where do you get yours... and Pricing If you dont mind.

sammmy

I got Thymosin alpha 1 from geopeptides.com It is the only one that pops up after a google search and has a somewhat reasonable price. The rest are biochemical companies with astronomical prices. Probably you can get it from China but no guarantee it would be authentic.

electrify

Does TA1 help with potential chronic infection?

Ive had high eosinophils (0.7 on a range of 0-0.4) for like over a year now. And also earlier this year had low CD57 NK cells.

And I wonder if chronic infection is behind some of my mental issues and sensitivities to things like caffeine which just blunt me badly nowadays.

sammmy

It might help but don't hold your breath. TA1 is often studied as an adjunct to antibiotics, not so much by itself.

Best is to do everything possible to identify the infection and take targeted drugs for it - you will have to push your doctors for testing. The most probable infections are parasitic or fungal:

electrify

It might help but don't hold your breath. TA1 is often studied as an adjunct to antibiotics, not so much by itself.

Best is to do everything possible to identify the infection and take targeted drugs for it - you will have to push your doctors for testing. The most probable infections are parasitic or fungal:

It consistently shows up in my usual bloodwork I get while on TRT and nothing has been done

I also wonder if whatever potential infection is behind my low cholesterol too, and also causing my SIBO stuff

BigTex

Very interesting reports from some of you guys. I remember years back I had purchased a few vials but never sold them. So I just did it all myself. I have no idea whether it was effective or not. I very rarely get sick anyway, and probably didn't do enough or for a long enough period of time. But from reading the research on it I am very impressed.

I am wondering why we haven't heard more about this peptide in the past 2-3 years.

CONCLUSION

Thymosin alpha 1 is a thymus peptide with recognized immune modulating capacity and biochemical properties. The synthetic analogue of thymosin alpha 1, thymalfasin, induces IL-2 and B cell growth factor production, differentiation of immature cord blood lymphocytes, raises efficiency of macrophage antigen presentation, and the modulation and partial normalization of function and number of T-lymphocytes. The effects of immune stimulation occur through TLR action in both the myeloid and plasmacytoid dendritic cells with production of cytokines. The immunosuppressive effects of the SARS-CoV-2 viral envelope in inducing cytokine storm may be modulated with thymosin alpha 1 therapy. This would be especially beneficial in preventing catastrophic events such as cytokine storm in more severe cases. Thymosin alpha 1 and its synthetic analogue thymalfasin have well-studied safety profiles and are well-tolerated with only minor side effects. Clinical studies have demonstrated the significant role of thymosin alpha 1 in immune and inflammatory responses, and extensive research has shown its effective use in a myriad of diseases ranging from hepatitis and HIV to immune deficiencies and cancers, as well as its use as a vaccine adjuvant.
Within the context of COVID-19 infection, it has been shown to reduce mortality in those with severe disease and aid in restoring some immune function through increasing thymic activity. Further study would be highly beneficial in determining if thymosin alpha 1 could serve as a therapeutic agent or in combination with other treatments to mitigate the progression and severity of the disease. For this purpose, we can conclude that further studies are mandated for using thymosin alpha 1 in these patients.

Anyway, it on sale here for a pretty decent price

Thymosin Alpha 1 – 10mg​

$49.99

FYI
  • Daily Dosage: 500mcg of thymosin-alpha 1, delivered via subcutaneous injection.
  • Frequency: Once daily.

Guided_by_Voices

IMO, it's one of the things every health-conscious person should have on hand in case of an infection or high-risk situation. It's up there with liposomal Vitamin C and glutathione, ivermectin, quercetin, zinc and zinc lozenges for immune function, as well as all the normal ongoing things like Vitamin D.

Forty2

I wonder if TA1 could boost the immune system enough, in an otherwise healthy individual, to defeat the type of bacterial infections fluoroquinolone antibiotics are normally used to treat?

sammmy

I wonder if TA1 could boost the immune system enough, in an otherwise healthy individual, to defeat the type of bacterial infections fluoroquinolone antibiotics are normally used to treat?

Research of TA1 by itself in bacterial infections is lacking.
ChatGPT claims: "One study investigated the effects of Tα1 on pseudomonas infection in mice. The study found that Tα1 increased the survival rate of mice infected with pseudomonas from 20% to 80%. Tα1 also reduced the bacterial load in the lungs and blood of the mice, and improved the lung histopathology. Tα1 also enhanced the production of cytokines, such as interleukin-12 and interferon-gamma, which are important for the immune response against pseudomonas. The study concluded that Tα1 has a protective effect against pseudomonas infection by modulating the immune system and increasing the anti-bacterial activity"

As often happens with ChatGPT, the link points to a completely different unrelated study - most probably ChatGPT has access to studies that are unavailable for free on internet, and its links are not updated since its database construction in 2019. It is constantly giving outdated and invalid links.

Last edited:

BigTex

What does ChatGPT have to say about research on humans? Yes, ChatGPT is an interesting tool but it is very selective and biased about what it comes up with. I much rather do real time services of the available literature and read it for myself.

sammmy

I use ChatGPT as a fast starting point overview search and I don't use it for biased controversial topics, unless I want to have a bit of fun with it. Sometimes I am able to manipulate it to reach conclusions that would make its creators angry LOL

The advantage of it, as the above example illustrates, is that it has access to research articles for which Google cannot find even the title or abstract because they are behind a paywall. When you interrogate it about the article, it can actually give you specific details about it and possibly the abstract or can summarize the article for you. It will not give you the full article since it knows that violates copyright.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching