Three month bloods in - couple questions

Buy Lab Tests Online
Got a couple of weeks before my appointment with Dr Saya, but my results are in. There's a few red flags, and hoping someone could shed some light on them so that I feel a little bit better!

*I tried posting this in the bloodwork section but kept getting a page not found error*

I'm 34 years old, and have never had any major blood test red flags aside from slightly elevated prolactin. My TT, FT, and E2 came back in range and I've posted about them before. However, it's the other ones that concern me.

Only posting what's out of range and any clearly related tests:
Calcium 8.6 L mg/dL 8.7-10.2

AST (SGOT) 35 IU/L 0-40
ALT (SGPT) 54 H IU/L 0-44

Cholesterol, Total 189 mg/dL 100-199 01 F
Triglycerides 84 mg/dL 0-149 01 F
HDL Cholesterol 52 mg/dL >39 01 F
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 17 mg/dL 5-40 01 F
LDL Cholesterol Calc 120 H mg/dL 0-99 01 F
T. Chol/HDL Ratio 3.6 ratio 0.0-5.0

Prolactin 56.9 H ng/mL 4.0-15.2
My prolactin is typically more in the 20-30 range, although actual prolactin is normal due to the presence of macroprolactin normally. This wasn't tested. It has shown as high as 70ish before though.

TSH 3.250 uIU/mL 0.450-4.500
Not high, but it's normally <2 but sometimes floats as high as 2.5 (including in my pre-TRT bloodwork)

My notes:
  • 4 days prior to this test, I was drinking quite a bit related to a death in the family. I've found that alcohol can elevate the liver enzymes (obviously), LDL, and prolactin
  • I have been feeling great on TRT lately, but my libido/sexual function seems to fluctuate randomly as does my mood. Girlfriend has noticed a lot of mood swings (as have I), some unexplained
  • I was traveling and not eating well, which I wonder if it also contributed to the LDL. I've never had cholesterol issues.
  • I've read that prolactin can be slightly elevated and bounce around as a result of hypothyroidism
  • I've read about other guys "unmasking" hypothyroidism with TRT. Wonder if I'm one of them. Is this a myth or a possibility?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching