Thoughts on protocol change

Buy Lab Tests Online

SixHouse

I've been doing 50mg Cypionate 3x per week (150mg per week total) for a long time. Wondering if anyone thinks there would be any noticeable, negative difference if I changed to 75mg 2x per week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SixHouse

SHBG is usually around 41. I didn't mention anything else because I intentionally want to abstract it. Assume nothing else. I'm only looking for a very general opinion on whether or not the change in Cypionate schedule might be felt in a negative way.

There's no reason to change when there is nothing wrong. Though something like this there's unlikely going to be anything profound occur good or bad, can just be preference to how much oil you want to inject at each shot or simply reduce from 3 shots to 2.

SixHouse

There's no reason to change when there is nothing wrong. Though something like this there's unlikely going to be anything profound occur good or bad, can just be preference to how much oil you want to inject at each shot or simply reduce from 3 shots to 2.

Well that's subjective. The reason for my change is simply to make life easier. I'd rather inject twice a week than 3 times a week. I travel a lot so twice a week makes things much easier.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
In the abstract, hormonal peaks will be a little higher, and troughs a little lower. The magnitude of the estradiol oscillations may increase a little more than in proportion to the testosterone increase. Average testosterone and estradiol levels shouldn't change.

im new but have hours and hours into research ...so correct me if im wrong but wont changing protocol fluctuate everything for another 6 weeks till he's stable again ???

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me